A new beginning

After krul had fed Mika her blood, she sent the Mika back to his new room, where he will be staying near krul Tepes. Krul walk back to her throne until she heard another footsteps coming towards the throne room, or rather two sets of footsteps. She became cautious towards the person who are walking towards the throne room, she then saw two young man who look like in their twenties coming out of the shadows.

 She became cautious towards the person who are walking towards the throne room, she then saw two young man who look like in their twenties coming out of the shadows

( those photos are not mine, give credit to the creator

( those photos are not mine, give credit to the creator. Ps pretend that's light blonde hair you seeing.)

The man with the black hair call out to her first.
" it's a pleasure to meet you, Queen Krul."
He said while doing a light bow towards krul, the other one did the same.

" and what exactly do you came here for? I can see you're no ordinary people, or else, you wouldn't come here without my consent."
Krul questioned the man in front of her out of cautious.

He is definitely not a noble, or else, she would have recognized him the moment she saw him. He also doesn't seem like a demon army either, even if it is, they wouldn't take the risk to send only two members came to her throne room. She would only kill them in an instant.

The black haired man introduced himself,
"I'm saturm, I only came here to offer a deal."
He said that calmly as he makes contact with krul,

krul raised a brow in curiosity. And ask him,
" and what kind of deal are you suggesting?"

Saturm smirked and answered,
" with a deal that's more valuable than Hiiragi mahiru deals with you- woah!"

Without finishing his sentence, krul instantly threw him to crush into the wall. Krul then waste no hesitation and grab tight to his throat, she looked at him with more caution and dangerous gaze at him. She turned her head and see the blonde haired man didn't do anything but sigh in exasperated expression in his eyes, and a look of 'I knew it' at the black haired man.

Krul asked him just in case,
" what? Are you not gonna save your friend over here?"

The blonde haired man just shrugged his shoulders,
" don't worry about it, Queen Krul, it's not the first time he had done something crazy as this."