starting of the rain

Riha's pov*

My mother and father lives in another City due to their business . So I live with my grandma . Actually I am really close with my grandma. We had to change our home due to my grandma's health.
Changing the house also changed the school. Today is my first day of school. After going to school, I saw that all the seats in the class were full. Only the seat next to Ehan was empty.

Now let me tell you something about this ehan . He is the most popular boy in school. Just wow too in studies. In front of everyone he's very cold and rude, but in front of his sister he's the best and very soft.His mother died when her sister was born and her father became very depressed after his mother's death

📍 class room*

I never once looked at him in the whole class.by this i had made him shocked and impressed as he was a self obsessed person

⏳next day*

Tashi : riha ! Wake uppp !
Riha : nohh ! It's Friday
Tashi : wake up ! Wake up ! Wake up !
Riha : dida , not now plz

Riha calls her grandma (dida)

Tashi : bitch ! It's tashi . Wake up fast !
Riha : tashi !

Author's pov*

So,tashi is riha's bsf and she lives in another City with her only family member, her brother eshan . Her mom dad died long time ago .
Living in another city , tashi barely gets to meet her better half

Tashi and riha spend rest of the day visiting many new places as riha recently shifted here .
They explored local market and had lots of street foods

But now it was time to go

It was hard to bye her but still they hugged each other and said good bye

Riha's pov*

Then she left in a cab and I came home.

After coming home I start cooking for me cz I sent my dida to one of my relative's house while shifting house as she was already sick.

After a while I got a call from an unknown number and I got to know the worst news of my life and that was the news of her accident

knowing the fact of her being in this situation made my heart broke into millions of pieces. I can't even believe this . it was getting hard even to breathe. still i had to control my self as i was all alone and ran to the address gaven to me by the caller .

While leaving I called Eshan and informed him but it was not easy for him to accept the matter as his sister was everything to him. When he found out, he felt like the sky had fallen on him.

After a week*
It's been week . She is ok but she has been paralyzed . She just can talk and move her hands otherwise her whole is paralyzed . It might take long to her to recover

I brought Dida home 2 days ago. Her body is also not that good as she is getting old. All in all, I am under a lot of pressure. I have joined school for 3 days but I can't concentrate on my studies . And my teachers are also noticing this.

I woke up and cooked for my grandmother and left for school .

📍 Class room*

Sir was doing roll call but I was looking outside and thinking about Tashi. Sir even after seeing my roll four times when I wasn't paying attention , ehan on the seat next to me pinched me and I stood up but by then sir was very angry.

He told me to meet him after class.

Sir : I saw your past history from your last school. You were a really attention student. so, what happened now ? Is something bothering you? Or you are still not comfortable here ? Tell me so that I can help you out .

I told him my situation . Hearing this he tried to console .

I was talking to sir while ehan came as he needed a form for math competition .

Sir asked me if I could also take part on the math competition and motive me that I can do it .

He told ehan to help me as he was also taking part .

Sir left after handing the form to us.

I looked at ehan and before I could say something he told me to meet at 4:00 pm in the library and then start walking away . I didn't even got the chance to say something.

School closed at 1 pm as today was half class.

I got home and freshen up. Then I cooked food for us and tashi too .
I packed the food for tashi .
I went to hospital and it was then 2:30 pm .
I feed her with my hands and talk to the nurse about her health.
When I left the hospital, I saw that it had started to rain !

Hi guys. So it's my first story ! I hope you guys liked it . Actually English is not my first language so this Story might have some mistakes . Plz let me know if you find any mistake or have any advice for me !

And plz vote !