Chapter 6

Hoseok and Yoonji sighed for upneenth time that day...  

Their one and only son was wasted..  Whipped.. Possessed.. 

By whom??  By his to be husband... By his love.. 

"Mom am I looking good!? "  jk asked yoonji for God knows for how much time that day!!! 

"Son if u ll once again ask me this question,  I ll divorce ur this oldie father and go away!?"  yoonji says irritated...  

At this Hoseok's face lits up and "Son ask again!" he says happily.. 

"oww wh-! " yoonji throws a pillow at her husband 

"No food for u today old man!" hoseok gasps "Haa baby no I love u I was just joking honey! "

"U-!" "Mom dad plz focus on me! "  jk whines brings them back from their bickering and the sighs,  AGAIN...  they were regretting the idea of suggesting jk.. What? 

Suggesting the idea to take Tae out somewhere to know each other more before marriage... To spend time with each other.. But Noo.. They regrets their life decisions... They should have been known how their son is ,, WHIPPED. 

"kook baby u r looking so good bub!! Really..! "

"Yess I bet tae will kidnap u at this rate! " hoseok says rubbishly.. 

"But I think this will look more good! " jk says checking himslef in mirror.. 

Both parents want to run somewhere..  Their son have been eating their head since early morning abt what to wear for his 1st ever date with his beloved..   He had literally tried all clothes from his closet eveb his fathers clothes too...  But he was satisfied with none..

Finally yoonji assured him with all her might that white shirt and His military jacket and formal pants will go awesome..  And when he agreed both parents left the breathe they were holding from much time scared if there son will reject this outfit also... 

But again after some time jk starts asking them is it ok or not? 

Now they were only praying to God that let tae call him as soon as possible so he could finally go and let them live in peace for sometime..

"Mom I think this will loo-"    ring ring... 

"KOOK GO GO GO TAE IS CALLING GO GO GO!! " hoseok screams more excited than jk... 

"Yess dad wait! " jk sees his phone screen,,  Tae💜..

He smiles and takes the call.. 

Both parents looks at him speaking and cutting the call.. 

"I m going,  tae said he ll get ready in 10 mins, till then I ll but flowers and go to his house..! " jk said happily.. 

"All the best baby! "  yoonji says.. Hoseok pats his back.. 

Jk takes keys and runs off.. 

Both parents slumps on sofa leaving a heavy sigh.. 

At last... 

PHEWWWW..  BALA TALI...  (Problem went away!!)

In front of tae's house.. 

Jk was standing fixing his hairs looking in  the mirror of his bullet..  Holding a huge flower bouquet in other hand...