you fucked up

I had this saved in my drafts?!?!?!??? Why tf is this low key good.😊

Melanie's pov.

Well, here I was again. In Canada. Tonight I had a match, with just Dominik. Because lately he had been pissing me off. It was bad enough that he kept letting liv Morgan basically become Rhea. So I forced Adam pierce  to let me fight a man. No liv Morgan. I demanded it. As I waited until my add on came on. I spoke, everyone usually watching hrough the screen. "Dom. I've forced Adam pierce to let me have a match with you. No liv Morgan. No Damien. No Finn. Only me and you. One on one." I spoke angry. He didn't know what he had until it was gone. Actions always had consequences.

Once I got out there for my match, my theme song.."pocket full of sunshine." I did my pose. Going to the ring. Once I got in the ring. I waited, and once his song came on he came out. He has a mic in his hand, I watched him come into the ring as he spoke. "Melanie. I don't want to fight a girl." He spoke but everyone would boo him each time. I spoke shortly "than too bad dom. You asked for this with your actions. I won't stand for this, Rhea trusted you. Rhea trusted all of you and you couldn't bring yourself to actually stop it. ACTIONS ALWAYS HAVE CONSEQUENCES." I spoke form angry. And with that. I threw myself around. Kicking him with both legs. Before I heard liv Morgan's entrance. She immediately ran to the ring, I stood up. As she started fighting me. I tripped her back. Before Dominik had joined in. WHAT? how can this be aloud. I had held myself in defence position on the Matt. Before we heard..

THIS IS MY BRUTALITY!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh shiiiiiiitttt. Immediately everyone started screaming, yelling mami, anything possible you can think of. While Dominik was looking at Rhea. I got up, slamming him down on the map. "YOU FUCKED UP." I spat at him. Before I raised my arms. Making everyone chant hard. 

I watched as Rhea came into the ring. Staring at me, before she looked at dom. Pulling him up, "look at me. Look at me." She said. The angriest as ever I've heard. "MAMIS HERE. I watched as his pathetic little ass, put his arms out for a hug. She walked away, rolling her eyes. Oh, and liv was just watching from the stage from the ring. I quickly got out of the ring. Running informer of the ring. Slamming my feet down hard on her chest catching myself on her hands. I walked to the barricade "CHAIR." I yelled. As I grabbed the chair. Slamming it down on liv. Hard. My music played. I looked behind me, when Rhea was walking to backstage. Dominik following like a lost puppy. I watched as she looked away from me. 

I stopped Dominik from following for a second. "You better figure this out." I spoke. Before I walked backstage. Going to my change room. I began changing my clothes into my comfy ones. Stretching. I heard a knock. I went to open the door. Seeing Rhea. 

She spoke. "We should talk." She spoke. Calmer. I nodded. "Alright.." I said.

"I wanted to say thank you. At least, Dominik will not be back in the judgement day. So..there's an open spot. For you.." she offered that was a rare offer. I looked at her. "I don't think that would be good though Rhea." I said gently as she replied. "Why?" I spoke shortly after. "For my storyline. I don't know how that will change. I can't belong in the judgement day." I replied. I did have a completely different storyline. I was betrayed by all my tag team partners. Which made me become solo. It took a dark turn from there, from a happy little tag team girl. To a grown back bone, scary woman when needed. She looked at me.."understandable..but can't we just, try?" I replied. "Why do you want this so bad?" I asked.."Melanie. I think I should've picked you, when we were..tag team partners. I should've picked you for judgement day. I betrayed you. I want you back. I want it to be the old way.." 

Flash back. 

"But Rhea. Don't do this, please." I was crying as I watched her walk away from the ring. "Please Rhea." I begged...Rhea had just slammed me to the Matt. It was planned. As Dominik came to her side..taking her away from me.

I went to bed that night crying. She was my last tag team before it was changed into something more. 

Snap out. 

I looked at her. After remembering all that.. "I don't wanna go through that again. You're a really cool person Rhea, I've done enough keeping your belt safe for you and trying to get liv to stop. You should find someone else." She looked at me.."but.." I cut her off. "I have to go home." I spoke gently. Standing up.