Truths

News Anchor: I'm sure you all know about these recent sightings of aliens popping up all over the country but most recently, witnesses claim that they saw a giant space ship explode and the explosion took out one of the heads off of Mount Rushmore. Was it the aliens that we see or was it something else? Stay tuned and we will update you as soon as possible.

The sound of the radio turning off as a mysterious woman used her magic to turn it off. Right now she is looking down at a police station near where Hex got arrested and she she planned to break him out but first she needs to recover the Staff of Ages that she managed to track down.

She casted a spell that disabled the stations cameras as she floated down behind a building so she wasn't seen, entering the police station she got some looks while she went in  her bag and she throws down multiple pebbles on the ground much to the confusion to everyone and the officers in the station told her to pick them up since it is littering, but those pebbles formed into rock monsters.

The citizens started to panic as the monsters grew in size, the police officers pulled out their guns but the magic woman made them out of their hands, disarmed the rock monsters pinned the officers down while their master looked for the evidence room.

???????????: Fallum Quarca Daminigan.

She found the evidence room and she casted a spell that blew the door off of its hinges, with light now brightening the room a case was seen at the other side of the room, the girl walked up to the case and opened it to reveal what she was after.

???????????: Finally now all I need to do is free Uncle Hex.

Once she grabbed the staff she teleported away and the rock monsters all crumbled not long after she teleported away.

Max: And then kablamo, no more Vilgax. Or so I thought, until today.

The kids were listening to Max's time with the plumbers and how he knew Vilgax before, Ben was loving it and he wanted to be a "plumber" someday.