The Fountain Of Youth

The sound of lightning and cats fighting littered the streets but there is a certain someone at a potion store.

Potion Vendor: I' am sorry, your have tried every potion and herbs. There is nothing left that I can do to stop you getting older.

The vendor talked to an aged Hex, the spell of body swapping has took its toll on him.

Hex: You will be very sorry if you cannot help me.

Potion Vendor: Well, I have these, chew these and you will grow hair.

The vendor placed what looks like brown paper pieces and that only made Hex more angry.

Hex: Meton wet-ights!

The vendor was sent crashing into the wall behind him as Hex's hand glowed red.

Hex: The mystic plane may have taken its toll on me but I am still strong. Gwen Tennyson, Ben Tennyson, young Y/N and my dear niece did not take all my power. I want it back. I want my youth. Give it to me!

Hex's red magic stopped making the vendor crash to the floor, being intimidated the vendor was forced to give Hex the thing around his neck.

Potion Vendor: Water, from the fountain of youth. I only have a drop left.

Hex snatched the small tube from the mans neck and drank the small drop of water that made him younger but not as young as he use to be.

Hex: Now, tell me where I can find more.

Potion Vendor: F-Florida.

In Florida the group were at the location where the legendary fountain of youth was said to be located.

Tour Guide: Don Juan Ponce De Leon, arrived with Christopher Columbus on the adventurous second voyage to America in 1493. While in Spain, De Leon heard stories of the fountain of youth and made it his mission to find it. He located this stream here in Saint Augustine, Florida. However, he never found the fountain.

The tour stopped while they were on the bridge and Y/N and Hope looked to see how clear it was.

Ben: Where is the fountain of soda?

Gwen: Shh, you're in the oldest city in North America. Have some respect.

Max: C'mon kids, the tour is still going.

Ben and Gwen were up front with Hope being next to Y/N and he was next to Max, the entire tour Hope wanted to hold Y/N's hand and Y/N wanted the same but they were still nervous that one of them would freak out or find it uncomfortable.

Tour Guide: You can read it in this text, De Leon's description of his discovery.

Kid: Mom, I'm bored! I wanna go to the theme park.