Fight for your lives

Y/N: Let me get this straight, you had a dream that you were you didn't have the Omnitrix but Gwen got it?

Ben: Exactly. It felt so weird, like it was real.

Gwen: One can only hope, seems like dream me handled the watch better then you ever could.

The two cousins gave each other the death stare, while Gwen had a smug look on her face.

Y/N: You might have seen an alternate reality, some studies said that dreams are sometimes a way to see different realities.

Ben: Uhh what?

Gwen: He's saying that it may not have been a dream, doofus.

Ben was about to fire back but the Rust Bucket ran into something or something ran into the Rust Bucket forcing it to roll on its side.

Max: Ughh... Kids you all alright?

Gwen: I think so.

Something landed on the side of the RV and smashed through the window and grabbed Ben with its arm that looked like Heatblasts arm.

Kevin: Miss me.

Ben turned into Diamond Head and started fighting the mutated Kevin while Y/N activated his Ultimatrix and turning into Decibell.

After jumping out of the RV he saw Kevin throw Ben into the side of a windmill.

Kevin: It's payback time for turning me into a freak!

Diamond Head: You were always a freak Kevin, just not the ugly is on the outside.

Enraged Kevin shot shards of diamonds at him that shattered on impact and spat out stinkfly goo blinding Diamond Head, before Kevin could go in close he covered his ears after hearing a very loud sound, he turned to see Decibell cloning himself and unleashing sonic screams to contain Kevin.

Kevin: AAARRHHHHHH!!!!

All of a sudden a red beam engulfed both heroes and Kevin freezing them in place and teleporting them away as Gwen and Max had just recovered to see them teleport away.

Gwen: Y/N! BEN!

Max: Kids!

Y/N and his clones appeared in a dark room and they stopped screaming after not seeing Kevin or Ben.

Decibell: What the- Where am I?

Decibell Clone: You mean where are "we"?

Decibell: You guys are me, its the same thing.

?????????: Presenting our new challenger from planet Earth!