5 Into the case

Part 5 Into the case

Sending Arnav off, Khushi came inside and stopped hearing,

“I think Khushi brought him here to make him stay here” Garima said.

Shashi was stuck. He didn’t think in the way Garima thought.

“I thought you will make him stay here. Poor him, he has no one in India. You sent him to his friend’s place” Garima felt bad.

They saw Khushi entering.

“Did you bring him here for his stay?” Shashi asked.

Khushi nodded yes.

“He said he is staying in a Hotel. I thought to give him the terrace room”

“See, didn’t I say? He is a professor.

Khushi would have learned many skills from him. You spoilt it” Garima said.

“I’m sorry, beta. I didn’t think that way. I thought you just brought him to introduce him to us” Shashi regretted.

“That’s ok, Dad. He is going to be with Aman. So, he will involve in his case. I will also join them when I get time”

“Mmm…”

“This sounds a good idea…” Garima said.

Khushi nodded yes.
……

Arnav reached the Hotel the Royal Palace and packed his things. Within a few minutes, Aman came there.

“Are you ready?”

Arnav nodded yes.

“You are busy with your case. Then why are you behind me? I would have managed my stay” Arnav said.

“You are here after a long time. How could I let you be helpless? However, nothing is going to happen…Then what’s the point in wasting my time on the case? I’m thinking of quitting the case”

“Oh, come on, Aman… why are you so hopeless?”

“It’s because I’m hopeless. It’s the eighth murder but we can’t even get a single clue”

“You should have searched for it”

“Do you think we didn’t do it?”

“Then you should have gotten something…No matter how clever the killer is, he would have left a simple clue at least”

“Oh, really? You are going to be here for a month, right? Try to get some clue if you can”

“Why not? I believe I can do it”

“Then do it”

“OK, tell me about the case”

“The murders happened in the various places in Delhi, in the same style, same way. We didn’t know who they were and who killed them. We suspect it must be a team because a single person could not do it so perfectly without a single mistake”

“Any suspects?”

“Means?”

“Could you connect any other cases with these murders?”

“No… I don’t think so. We almost inquired about all the criminals who are involved in human trafficking. They knew nothing about these murders”

“How would they confess their crime? They would indeed say they don’t know”

“No, ASR… we tracked each and every one of them. We started doing that after the fourth murder. We started following them closely and the other murders happened one by one when they were under our radar. So, they are not related to these murders… we are so sure of it”