CHAPTER SEVEN

AS OLIVIA AND MAX walked through the hallway, towards the apartment, Max grunted at the pain in his back. "You okay?" Olivia asked, Max gave her a look that said 'Really?'.

"What?!" Her tone defensive as she opened the apartment door, making way for Max to walk in. "What do you mean what, Ricciardo? You kicked me out of the bed last night! I woke up on the floor." Max paused, eyes scanning the apartment.

Olivia must have noticed his terrified gaze, "Danny's in Perth with Heidi. They're visiting our parents. I think they're gonna head down with them and Michelle on Saturday." Max let out a relieved sigh before Olivia motioned towards their bags.

"You can stay in the guest room if you want?" Max nodded and made his way towards the room.

Olivia went over to her room making sure nothing was missing while she had been away.

Since the start if her new job with Prema, she decided to stay with Daniel as most of the F2 races where in Europe. Monaco was more convenient than Australia flying wise so it was a no brainer that she'd stay there whenever she had work.

Olivia had also been planning on either renting the apartment out or selling it all together.

She didn't want to leave Australia for good but if the possibility of a job in F1 where to ever arise, she'd have no choice but to move.

"Hey Liv, do you think we should head to the store and stock up the fridge?" Max yelled from the kitchen.

Olivia made her way towards her friend and nodded. "But lets get something to eat first I feel like my stomach is gonna eat itself."

Max nodded in agreement, "Mabye we should ask Lando if he wants to tag along?" Olivia hummed, sending the Brit a text.

View all 31 comments

maxverstappen1 HOW COME LANDO GETS A CAMEO BUT NOT ME??
landonorris because I'm hotter
maxverstappen1 no your not
landonorris am to
maxverstappen1 are not
View all 12 replies

danielriccardo 🤮
oliviaricciardo98 reported this comment
↳danielriccardo OLIVIA STOP REPORTING MY COMMENTS BEFORE INSTAGRAM BANS ME

sebastianvettel Beautiful photos Livie!
↳oliviaricciardo98 Thank you Seb 🥰
↳maxverstappen1 when i call you Livie I get yelled
↳sebastianvettel It's because Im her favorite Red Bull driver
oliviaricciardo98 *Mark
danielriccardo what about me 😪
↳oliviaricciardo98 your all the way at the bottom with Max
↳maxverstappen1 💔

landonorris I love that we were only meant to get something to eat but SOMEONE wanted to see kangaroos
↳maxverstappen1 i have no regrets