.。゚+..。Part 18 : Hating you is the only way it doesn't hurt (⚠️🔞🔞🔞)゚+..。*゚+

⚠️ : Please don't read it if you are sensitive.
⚠️ : No hate towards the characters.
⚠️ : The language used here is vulgar.
⚠️ : It's a triggering scene so leave if you don't want to spoil your mood.

___________________________________________

Smut warning 🔞🔞🔞

He continued staring her legs. She tried to hide it by the blanket. She looked into his eyes, the only eyes where she saw tenderness for her, was now full of hate, fire of vengeance and sharp as of a predator ones. His eyes piercing her soul. She knew very well that she would be caged in that cage forever. To be broken, to be shattered. She was nothing to anyone just a pawn in a wretched game. People only used her from her birth for their selfish needs and now she was again going to be destroyed.

He came towards her, threw the blanket out of nowhere. His eyes were already bruising her. She didn't say anything and stayed silent. She was tired of everyone and everything. The only thing she learnt was to shut her mouth when the thunder storm arrived and rain was pouring.

"No need to hide them in front of me."

He caged her between the bed and himself. His body pressing against her. Her eyes filled with horror. She knew she was going to be destroyed for something she didn't do. For something she had nothing to do with.

He whispered near her ear.

"You look beautiful, my prey. Pretty, adorable, delicate. Perfectly ready to be destroyed by me."

The thunder storm became worse and so her fear . He kissed her neck with so much pressure, she shivered. He was enjoying the flutter of her pulse through her neck. Anxiety coiled her skin. Pool of tears formed in her eyes.
She started pushing him but her little efforts were in vain. He pressed himself even more, nibbled her ear lobe. And said :

"I feel really bad for you. You are just looking like a helpless lamb who has nothing to do with the loss, still it's gonna pay for it."

Her breathing became shallow and his words hurted not only her heart but her soul. He looked at her crying face. For a moment, he forgot everything. His revenge, his hate, his vengeance. Her eyes always made him drown in them. He moved forward to brush his lips to hers . Just when their lips were going to touch , she turned to opposite side.
One of her tear fell and her vision became blurry.

"How dare you to get distracted and pissed me off. "

He shouted on her face and more tears fell from her eyes. She started struggling and pushing him. He pinned her hands above her head. His grip tightened. Thunder storm was on fire and so his deadly shot eyes.

"If you don't behave well it will hurt you more. If you keep getting distracted I should have to teach you how a kitten should behave."

Saying this he started biting her neck brutally enough to leave purple marks. Not only her body but her heart was in pain.
His torture continued on her neck , jawline and collarbones.

"I wonder how you become successful to hide this beautiful body from me which can drive anyone crazy. "

His grip tightened on her wrist and some whimpers left her mouth.

"Ahh it's hurting? Well it's nothing compared to the hurt you and your family caused me. It's please my heart to see you completely at my mercy."

He kissed her mole on her neck. She felt disgusting at all. Her tears were falling just like rain outside the window.

"You know what the day I saved you, it was the first time I felt attached towards someone else's toy. It's hard to resist you right when you are wearing such revealing clothes."