Chapter 2

YUP ITS SHORT, BUT ITS LONGER THAN THE SECOND CHAPTER OF THE OTHER VERCION. SO HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER!! I CHANGED LOADS OF THINGS, AND I WISH YOU LIKE IT, IT WAS DIFICULT TO CHANGE THE HOLE PLOT. BUT I DID IT AND SUKSEEDED :D

HOPE YO ENGOY

Vicky's POV

The Moment I walked into Starbucks that great coffee smell filled my lungs. I walked to the cashier and asked for a 2 espressos and 2 cookies. I couldn't wait to taste the so known coffees. Some minutes later I had already my order on hand, I was walked towards the door, I didn't even notices I wasn't looking up and then. Splash! I bumped onto someone, I got hot coffee all over me and my cookies, They fell! ... as well as me.

'I'm so freaking sorry! I wasn't looking up, did I got coffee on you?' when I looked up to see who I bumped, my heart started bumping like crazy! It was him all this time thinking never in my life I would get to see him and here he is, Niall James Horan standing right in front of me. I could not believe it, he was there flesh and bone! 'Oh sorry it was my fault. Yea I got a little coffee on me, but not as much as you, so it's my foult' he said as he gave me his hand to help me stand up. I got up with his help and just stayed in silence looking at him like a kind of psycho.

'well emm, its cold outside and you have coffee all over your shirt, why dont you go to the bathroom and trie to clean it up and maybe dry it with the hand dryer?' 'yea I should do that' I said turning around towards the bathroom, not even thinking that I was walking away from Niall horan. 'I'll be buying the coffee' he said smiling.

When I came back, he had with him his coffe and 2 expressos and 3 cookies. Did he bought it for me? well that was my order. 'so I bought your coffee.... I felt guilty I dropped it' 'you didn't had to, buuut I cant say no' I said giggling a little. As we walked to the door I asked him if he wanted to sit with me and my friend, he smiled and said yes, when we reached the door stopped and said something...

'emm so, I can guess you're a fan by the look on your face' OMG!!! I must look like crazy or something! If not he would never had noticed ' But why aren't you screaming and having an emotional breakdown?' [sorry girls/boys but we all know that you would do that or did that] he said kind of intrigued, all I could do was laughter, wait... he thinks us directioners are kind of crazy. Well that's mean... buuuut kind of true. ' well, not all directioners act crazy when meeting one of you, sometimes we want to look like normal civilizes people by just trying to have a nice normal chat with you' I said cheekily. He chuckled. OMG! Niall horan just laughed about something I said, ok play it cool, keep the fangirl trapped inside you, don't show it!

'so, what is the name of this civilized directioners I just met?' he said giggling a little 'Im Vicky, Its nice finally meeting you' I said trying my best not to let any fangirl comment get out of my mouth.

When we walked out the door michie looked at me in shock, well it must be shocking to see your best friend getting out of a starbucks with niall horan.... Or is it?

We walked to were she was sitting and sat there with her. There was this awkward silence for a minute but then I spoke, 'michie I think you want to know why me and niall are covered in coffee stains, and why niall horan is sitting with us, so I'll tell you' I told her what happened and... ' so you just bought coffee to 2 total strangers?' michie asked 'well not total strangers, you are fans so you aren't that strange' he said 'yea, we are fans, normally fans aren't that great at talking to their idols, fans would rape you if they could, so you aren't that safe with us' she said smiling 'well, will you rape me?' He asked, I think there was a little bit of fright in his words 'we would.... but we wont because we can control our selves hehehehehe' we all laughed at our strange talk about rape, so weird! 'see, I'm safe with you, oh and were are you from girls? You don't seem like London girls' what does he mean by that *like London girls* are we that horrible? 'we are from uruguay' michie said, totally ignoring the part about not like London girls. 'oh o I guess you would need a guide? I could show you around' he said with a big grin on his beautiful face. 'well, If you don't mind, we would like that'.

We spent like an hour and a half talking and talking and then we left. We walked every were, and we stopped every 5 minutes on a different restaurant or food shop, so Niall could eat something, and show us the best food on town. After 2 hours we stopped in front of a chocolate shop and miche went inside to buy us some hot chocolate.

I was so fucking freezing that I started to shiver. then I looked up to talk to niall, but instead to arms rapped around me, the I could even feel nialls heart beat... he was so hot, literally. 'you are freeazing' he said in shock as he hugged me tighter... I could feel my cheeks turning bright red. 'yea, I didn't noticed it was going to be that cold' with that he stopped hugging me and gave me one of his jackets, he still had a hoodie and a sweater. I felt as if we were being watched and then we looked up, there was a paparazzi taking pictures of us, when he saw we saw him, he ran away, disappearing out of our site within seconds.

'fuck, niallIm sorry' I said trying to help a little 'its nothing, I was the one that hugged you an the one who gave his jacket... I was the careless one' he said smiling at me. Michie came out with three cups of hot chocolate, niall then looked at me and smiled. seconds later I heard I a drum beat, the actual fuck? I started looked around, but there were no drums around us, then I notices, does were no drums, that was my freaking heart. I tried to calm down, and I did. I hope he did not hear that.

I think we spent like 8 hours just walking and eating around London, it was a great day, at the end of it niall took us to our hotel, we gave him our number (from michie's phone because I didn't had time to buy a new one) and then he left, living us with the happiness of a lifetime.

SO WHAT DID YOU THAUGHT ABOUT THE CHAPIE? DID YOU LIKE IT? PLEASE COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE... I WOULD REALLY APRECIATE IT :)

OH AND ILL PUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WHEN I HAVE AT LEAST 3 COMMENTS ON THIS :P

LOVE YOU ALL

THANKS FOR READING! HAVE FUUUUUN