Chapter 3

WELL THIS ONE TOOK QUITE A WILE xD SORRY FOR THAT :D BUT HERE IT IS, AND YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY 'BOUT THAT :P

HOPE YOU ENGOY :D

Nia ll POV

I came back from my day out with the girls at almost 7 pm, when I walked into my house there were 4 angry looking lads inside.

 ‘Were the heck have you been? We tried calling you, but your phone is off’ harry said shouting at my face. 

‘Plus, you said you were just going for a cup of coffee a coming back! We were in the middle of rehearsal. Does getting a cup of coffee takes all day? I don’t think so’ Louis said with a chicky voice while doing a duck face and moving his hand gesturing no. 

‘Well, I decided to go for a walk’… with the girls, but I would never say I was with them, they would kill me if I did.

 ‘And why would you suddenly decide to go for a walk while we are on practice? You could have done it later, you know’ said Liam who then hugged me and told me he was freaking worried about me, then harry took a picture and twitted it as a new niam moment.

‘Well guy, you should probably go, I’m very sleepy and really want to just go to bed’ I said faking a yawn and then presiding to push them out the door. 

‘Niall you are hiding something!’ said zayn. 

‘You cunt! You can’t just leave us with just half of the story, what happened that you all of a sudden want to 'go to sleep'?’ said Louis. 

I didn’t even cared about what they said, I wanted them out, before I even process what happened to me today. When they were all out I walked to my room, and got into my bed.everything that happened today was kinda cool, they were fun to be with, I like them. I took my phone and plugged it in, so that I could see if I had any messages. Despite all the missed calls from the guys, I had like a hundred messages and a thousand missed calls from Sam, My girlfriend. 

She was a great girl when I met her, she was funny, carefree, cool, she didn’t even care about beauty, she loved video games and the derby…. But when we become a couple, 2 months ago, she become a different person, she just cares about my fame, she loves paparazzi’s, she just wants to be with me to go shopping so I can buy her clothes and jewelry that’s why I always tell her I want to stay in, and when we do, she prohibits me to play PS3 and she hates the derby, she just likes gossip shows and fashion thing, she always makes up rumors about herself so that she can get into does gossip shows, but maybe she is not interestng enough that they never said a word about her. I don’t hate her, she is my girlfriend, but I dislike how she changed all of a sudden. I just want that crazy, fun girl that I had met 2 months ago before...

I then send her a message that read:

‘Babe I'm sorry I didn’t answer later, I was recording with the boys and they told us to turn off our phones cause we were to distracted... Tomorrow is gonna be a buissy day on the studio so  dont think we'll get to hang out. We will do something fun after all of this s over ;) love u’

 In fact tomorrow was my day off, but I told the girl I was going to show them around other places and lets not forget we'll go bowling, I love bowling!

 I got of my clothes and dropped dizzily on my bed ‘Tomorrow 's gonna be a long day’ I whispered to myself as I drifted into a long sleep.

Michies POV

When we got to the hotel room we were so EXAUSTED! We walked like crazy! And ate a lot xD cause niall said we needed to taste all the good food. I think we whent through 100 restaurants in 3 hours, but niall still said we were missing loads more.... how many retaurants are there in london?? well, may be 100 times what we saw, or more! I bet there are more. If we go on like this, we will leave this trip as fat as an elephant.