ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ꜱᴘᴏɪʟᴇᴅ ʙʀᴀᴛ

::::**•°𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐍 °•**::::

....::::**•°𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐍 °•**::::....

THE NEXT DAY

In the quiet serenity of our getaway, I stepped out of the car, my arms laden with bags full of surprises and a large bouquet of Wooyoung's favorite big roses, which I could barely hold. I smiled to myself, feeling a mix of excitement and affection as I thought about how much Wooyoung deserved these gestures of love. His endearing, slightly bratty personality had been a delightful challenge throughout our vacation, pushing my buttons in the best possible way. Today, however, was about spoiling him completely.

I opened the door to our place, the space greeting me with the soft strains of music and the sound of the shower running, signaling Wooyoung was up and starting his day. A smile formed on my lips at the cozy, welcoming atmosphere. Carefully, I placed the roses down with a grunt. When I had bought them, I hadn't fully considered just how grand and unwieldy they would be, but the thought of Wooyoung's reaction made any inconvenience worthwhile.

After setting the flowers down, I began unpacking the rest of my surprises. I had his favorite coffee, a rich blend that was usually reserved for special occasions, and a breakfast spread that included all of his favorites. I arranged everything carefully on the kitchen table, making sure each item was displayed attractively.

As I was setting up, I heard the shower turn off, signaling Wooyoung would soon be joining me. I quickly lit a small candle that I had brought back with me—a subtle touch to enhance the morning ambiance and fill the room with a comforting scent.

When Wooyoung emerged from the bathroom, wrapped in a towel with his hair still damp, his eyes widened in surprise at the sight of the meticulously arranged table. "What's all this?" he asked, his voice filled with delighted astonishment.

"Just a little something to show how much I appreciate you," I said, watching his reaction closely. "I thought we could start the day with some of your favorites."

He walked over, his expression softening as he took in the spread and then noticed the roses. "You did all this for me?" he asked, a hint of emotion threading through his voice as he reached out to touch one of the rose petals gently.

"Every bit," I affirmed, stepping closer to pull him into a hug. "You deserve it, and so much more."

Wooyoung leaned into the embrace, his arms wrapping tightly around me. "Thank you," he murmured into my shoulder. "This means a lot to me."

"You deserve everything, even with your bratty personality—you need to be spoiled a little bit," I whispered, leaning in to kiss him softly. He smiled against my lips, returning the kiss with equal tenderness.

Pulling back slightly, Wooyoung looked at me with a playful glint in his eyes. "Well, if spoiling me is on the agenda, I won't complain," he teased, his smile widening. "But only if I get to spoil you back."