⁰⁰⁸⁻ˡⁱᵛᵉˢᵗʳᵉᵃᵐ

ᵇᵉʰⁱⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵉⁿchapter eight- uh oh?

ᵇᵉʰⁱⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵉⁿ
chapter eight- uh oh?

Mallory set up her phone on her vanity, pressing the Instagram icon, then the live button

Mallory set up her phone on her vanity, pressing the Instagram icon, then the live button. She took a deep breath as the countdown began.

"Hey my little movie stars!" she winked at the phone as her phone began to blow up with comments and viewers by the second.

user:marry me

user:omg you are so pretty it's unreal.

Mallory chuckled as she began reading the comments. "send me the date, and we'll get married!"

user: fit check???

Mallory stood up and began posing infront of the phone, with a huge smirk on her face. She was wearing a red crop top, with a jean skirt, and red dunks.

"Just something simple for the day!" she said as she sat back down on her chair.

user: what do you think of conan gray?

"He is an amazing singer, I want to go to one of his concerts one day!" she laughs as she placed lipgloss on her lips, which she accidentally smeared on her cheek as her brother barged in her door startling her.

Malakai looked at his sister in complete silence, Mallory raised an eyebrow wiping the lipgloss off of her cheeks, looking at him back in silence.

The older Quinn walked into the phone frame and waved at the camera, multiple comments popping up talking about how cute he is.

Mallory scrunched her face up in disgust. "He is not cute, mineta looks better than him." she pushed Malakai's face out of her frame.

"Just for that I'm going to leak your fanmade photo and edits you had made of you and wal-" Mallory eyes widen and she quickly put her hand over his mouth.