⁰⁰²⁻ʲⁱᵐᵐʸ ᶠᵃˡˡᵒⁿ ⁱⁿᵗᵉʳᵛⁱᵉʷ

ᵇᵉʰⁱⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵉⁿchapter two - interview June 30th 2022

ᵇᵉʰⁱⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵉⁿ
chapter two - interview
June 30th 2022.

Mallory was waiting backstage for her interviewer, Jimmy Fallon to announce her name towards the crowd

it would be an understatement to say that Mallory wasn't nervous, because she was beyond nervous, but she knew as soon as she got out there, all her nerves would go away.

"you ready?" Mallory's mom, Elaina, asked her daughter, as she approached her

Mallory took a deep breath, and looked up at her mother. " Ready as I'll ever be." she grinned softly.

Elaina rested her hand onto the younger brunettes shoulder, rubbing it softly. "You got this, baby!" she winked.

"Welcome back to 'The Tonight Show' I'm your host Jimmy Fallon, and today I want you to help me welcome our new special guest, you may know her from American Sniper, Secrets of Sulphur Springs, and of course! The Black Phone. Everyone let's give it up for Mallory Quinn." The crowd grew louder as Jimmy announced her name.

Mallory came from behind the curtains, waving at the crowd with a huge grin plastered across her face. "Hi!" she greeted as she sat down on the couch across from Jimmy's Desk.

"Hey Mallory, thanks for coming!" Jimmy greeted her nicely.

"thanks for having me!" she replied, with a tiny smirk on her lips, while she straightened her dress out.

"Obviously, I have a lot of questions about the movie, so could you tell me what this movie is about?" Jimmy raised his eyebrow, as he placed one hand onto his desk.

"Okay, so the movie is about a young thirteen year old boy named Finney, who is my brother in the movie, has been abducted by the town local child serial killer, "The Grabber", Finney is held inside of a basement, which meant to be soundproof" the young actress pointed out.

Mallory took a deep breathe before containing "There is a "disconnected" phone on the wall, that rings every once in a while, but Finney learns that he can talks to the previous victims of the grabbers with that phone. That's all I can tell you." she winked secretly at Jimmy.