𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝.

Summary: John and F/N left their kids in a motel room to go on a hunt, let's see what happens with a teenage Y/N wakes up to her sheets soaked.

(Y/N and Sam are 14 years old and Dean is 18 years old)

🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸

Third Person POV

•December 1997

Y/N stirred in her sleep, clutching her stomach as an unfamiliar sensation churned. Sam heard her groan in her sleep, assuming she was having a night terror. He attempted to wake her up, shaking her gently. "Y/N/N, are you-" He stopped mid sentence when he felt a wetness below his hand.

His eyes widened as he lifted up the sheets to see a small blood stain on the bed, "What do you want du-?" Y/N groaned, turning to Sam but she also stopped mid sentence when she felt a dampness between her legs.

Y/N's eyes widened as the two young hunters bolted up, looking down at the bed from either sides, the bed was stained with blood. In unison, "AHHHHHHHH!!" They both let out high pitched screams at each other as embarrassment washed over Y/N, making Dean jump awake on his bed.

"What the hell is going on with you both?!" Dean yelled as he sat up and turned on the lamp, illuminating the motel room in the dim light, gripping his gun that was stashed under his pillow. He turned to look at Y/N and Sam who sat up straight as they stared at each other, horrified.

"No, no, no, no, no" Y/N panicked, rushing into the bathroom, clutching her stomach. Absolutely mortified at the fact that her period came and she messed up the bed WITH her best friend sleeping next to her. She was beyond mortified, praying the earth would swallow her up right now.

Dean was utterly bewildered and confused by their screams, but he began to understand what was going on when he noticed the blood stain on the sheets.

He looked over to the bathroom door which Y/N ran through, hearing her panicked murmurs from the other side. He then turned to look at Sam, who plopped onto the bed speechless before shooting back up with disgust etched on his face.

Y/N was close to tears as she cleaned herself up in the bathroom, almost using a whole roll of toilet paper. She knew about what a period was thanks to the crappy junior high health classes, she thought she had everything under control.

But god clearly had it out for her with the way it happened. She was hopeless right now, she had no pads, no tampons, no type of feminine hygiene products minus the cheap motel shampoos.

Sam grabbed a roll of paper towel from the kitchenette, ripping the first few sheets off as he started to wipe down the bed.

On the other side, Dean knocked gently on the bathroom door, "Princess....? You okay?" He asked in a soft tone. "Leave me alone" Y/N snapped, still mortified and embarrassed, attempting to conjure up a makeshift pad with the motel toilet paper.

Dean winced at the harsh tone, he knew he should give her some space but he also knew she needed help. "Look, I get it. You're embarrassed and scared but it's your first time, you need help." He spoke gently through the door.

"I know... just leave me alone" Y/N muttered as she tried once more to conjure a makeshift pad. In the motel room, Sam turned to Dean and gave him a look, as if silently asking 'what are we gonna do?'

"Do you need anything, sweetheart?" Dean turned back to the door, his tone gentle but he internally cursed himself for asking such a stupid question. Though he wasn't sure if she came...equipped.

Y/N went silent for a moment as she continued to try and think of something that would work for her. She hated herself in this moment, she hated how she didn't prepare herself for something as normal as this.