Prologue

[He look at the sky full of stars, it's indeed as beautiful just the way he like, they've been always and will be always different from each other, bringing there very own uniqueness, distinctiveness and individuality. He just kept hoping and wishing for someone to accompany, treat him well, and love him, so he said;"Star Gazing... with you~♥︎"]-Gwen's first dream, while looking at those

Under the black starry night full of tingling Sparky stars, the cold blow whispers of winds that hits him, and the bloody red moon illuminating and sympathizing his almost dead cold bloody body...

Lying on the cold bloody floor full of scars, wounds, bruises, and rotten flesh. Dejected, disappointed, and full of resentment about what is life truly about? His body continues to exudes a pungent fishy smell, as if reminding him that it's his own fate and dare not to resist it.

While he; waiting for his own death as he thought life would be peaceful when he's dead...just kept looking at the starry night...

How beautiful life is, if he would it be able to experience to live a joyful life in a peaceful manner? Full of joy, surprise and excitement, without the needs of his fears for what he can eat tomorrow and so on? Would he just get be beaten to death again and again? What should he do to survive this misery? What experience could it bring to him, without the flood of tears cause from his endless fears for future?

Just waiting for the darkness to swallow and envelop him.

Fortunately, darkness didn't disappointed him this time. As his one and only wish now is to have a rest and hope for a brighter future...

[Dark room]

Obviously no one is here except for him. He can't see, can't feel anything, and can't hear, it's completely black out and quiet, thankfully Gwen is used to it.

Gwen has been abused and hurt since young. Either physically, mentally or emotionally by the people who is supposed to be his protector from this kind of situation to happen in his previous life 'his very own parents.'

Gwen has exhausted physically, mentally, and emotionally from the torture he received.

How and what they used to torture him?

It's just to the point, they made him blind, deaf and a lame. As for how they do that kind of thing? Please, for sake of ourselves don't ask me~~~
(I'm a bit cruel and crazy about violence,
sowwy! Typical psychopath.🤧)

Do you think this is enough for them to feel satisfied? Nauhhh, they'll point at him, and call him 'useless', 'dumb/idiot', and a 'b*tch' who have nothing to exist on this World.

Fortunately, Gwen can't hear anymore so for him it at least eased the torture a little bit, except for 'physically' abused.

Slap, kick, beat, punch and etc, you name it...

[...]

Gwen walk through the shattered darkness shadow of the past, worries that lies in the present, and curiosity about the mysterious of the so-called tomorrow.

He keeps walking through the passage of windows of memories that reminds him of his previous experience he suffered for being an illegitimate child from the beginning to end of his previous life.