Chapter 1-10

The Next Prince the Series (Across the Sky Beside You) Chapter 1-10
Jul 26, 2023
T/N: I apologize for grammar mistakes and incoherencies
"Boy Love Party Room" novel" Across the Sky Beside You. CEO ft. Ennice
Follow.
"I apologize for speaking unclearly...His Majesty. I flew across the sky here with the main purpose of something between us, which is a duty. His Majesty, I hope that you will understand."
AcrossTheSkyBesideYou.
In the country of Emmaly, a wealthy and prosperous land, both by land and by sea, is governed by a monarchy system and divided into 5 sub-cities.
Emmaly has a significant ironclad rule where every city must send their heirs to compete for the position of representative according to the old government's laws.
Those who compete for the position must have a direct bloodline from the princes in each city. If the child from any particular dynasty wins, the father of that city's prince will immediately be promoted to Sovereign-King...
And that is the reason why Khanin, the sole heir, must return to his country under the skillful care of the skilled guard who had a high-ranking position from the royal palace.
"You can't escape the truth." "... "
"It's time to stop acting like a child. Everyone has a duty. Remember that your most important duty right now is to come back with me."
Khanin's boiling emotions erupted like oil on fire when he faced a person older than him.

"Duty? What duty? I'm just an ordinary person, born and raised here. I have no obligation to anyone...Stop talking nonsense. If you want to go back, be my guest!"
"... "
"Go ahead, go back before I... " "..."
"Go away! Leave before I lose my patience with you!" The young man's body trembled with emotion. Charan glared at the young person before him then lowered his head, as if counting to himself, before speaking the next sentence in a calm and steady voice that belied his previous outburst.
"I apologize for speaking so harshly... the main purpose of my visit here is because of you Your Majesty."
"Why you ass-!!!..."
"Whether you like it or not, it's your duty. His Majesty, I hope that you will come with me back."
00 | Additional Information: Royal family tree and history of the sport of fencing.
PS: Thai names are subjective since the vowels have more than one meaning, but I tried
Emmaly is a country that is abundant in both water and land resources, governed by a monarchy system and divided into 5 sub-municipalities, including the capital city of Daveen, which is located at the heart of the country. The Sovereign-King, or "Dhipabawon." is the highest ranking monarch in the country and must be accepted by all four cities. The current Sovereign-King is from the Assavadevathinthra family.
In the Northern Regions, the Atsawathewathin familyis the ruling family, with a focus on the gold industry. The current leader is Prince Tarin, who is the consort of the late Princess.
In the Eastern Regions, the Phuchongphisut family is the ruling family, with a focus on the gem industry. The current leader is Prince Ratchata, who has one heir, a son named Young-Prince-Ramil.

In the Western Regions, the Thawetmetha family is the ruling family, with a focus on both the gem and the precious stone industries. The current leader is Prince Chana, who has one heir, a daughter named Princess Ewa.
In the Southern Regions, the Meenakarin family is the ruling family, with a focus on both the pearl and the precious stone industries. The current leader is Prince Waseen, who has no children or wife.
The strict rule in each city is that only those who are part of the Sovereign King's family have the right to enter the capital city without permission.
Emmaly has been ruled with peace and stability until the important time of appointing a new Sovereign King. The rule is that each city must send their heir to compete for the position, and they must be a direct descendant of the respective prince in each city - A Princeling. If the son of the ruling prince wins, the family will become the ruling family and the winner's father will become the Sovereign King, and the current ruling family will become a subordinate family immediately.
"Imaginary Country."
Emmaly and the sport of fencing.
The people of Emmaly place great importance on the sport of fencing. This is because their ancestors were influenced by warfare during the early establishment of their kingdom. When they needed to decide on various matters, the people of Emmaly often used sword duels to determine the outcome. However, during the time of the strive for civilization, Emmaly was influenced by a country that had a role in their own territory. This led to their lords at that time choosing to use the international style of fencing instead of the popular dueling style, in order to reduce the rate of deaths that often occurred during duels in every place, every day. The sovereign king at that time corrected this by setting up the first fencing school in the city of Daveen, and ordered all the royal subjects in every community to register to learn the international style of fencing. At first, only high-ranking nobles were interested in this game, but over time it became a popular sport throughout the country until the present day.
Chapter 01: The Fencing Association Tensions.
By: CEO ft Ennice.
'The sword is a symbol of power, meaning the authority to judge, enforce the law, and make responsible decisions. It is a weapon used to decide the fate of others. Therefore, the sword in the hand of Lady Justice is a double-edged sword, which symbolizes the law that can be used to punish wrongdoers and protect the innocent at the same time.