⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅*̩̩͙‧͙ ℬℯ𝒻ℴ𝓇ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓇ℯ𝒶𝒹 *̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊⋆

⋆∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋆⋆⋅•⋅⊰∙∘⋆ ❆ ⋆∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋆⋆∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋆

Hello I'm Lyla
This is from a females perspective (sorry males ⁽͑˙˚̀༎˚́˙⁾̉)

⋆∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋆⋆⋅•⋅⊰∙∘⋆ ❆ ⋆∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋆⋆∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋆
'Bolded text like this is thinking'
"Bolded text in quotations is talking"

ℬ𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃ℊ
⋆∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋆⋆⋅•⋅⊰∙∘⋆ ❆ ⋆∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋆⋆∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋆
Snow breathing
The breathing style is callled 'snow breathing' that is focused on precision, stealth, and strength.
Using the strength training you were trained under. Derived from sun breathing, your blade
releases snow speckles when a form is in use.

⋆∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋆⋆⋅•⋅⊰∙∘⋆ ❆ ⋆∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋆⋆∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋆
˚₊ ❄︎ Snow storm, the user approaches the target at a fast speed, after which she deals damage to the target in a sharp jump, which should decapitate it.
˚₊ ❄︎Snowflake dance, the user creates a small haze of snowflakes around herself, which allows you to confuse the target, followed by an attack from another point.
˚₊ ❄︎Avalanche, the user first deals damage to the target by holding the katana horizontally, and then vertically, the faster the direction change, the more damage the target will receive. This form aims to weaken the target as much as possible, in some cases aiming to chop off the head of the target.
˚₊ ❄︎Ice steel, the user should cool the blade as much as possible due to body temperature. This will allow you to deliver a powerful blow designed to kill the demon, but there is a small chance that the blade may break due to the sharp temperature difference.
˚₊ ❄︎Snow hurricane, the user creates a powerful tornado-like column of icy snow that will suck in everything at a distance of 10-15 meters, except the style user. Such a trap will torment the target for a long time, because small ice hailstones at high speed can kill.
˚₊ ❄︎Vortex, the user rises to a sufficient height with a strong jump, after which she attacks the target below, using a single attack with a 360-degree rotation of the body and a strong horizontal sword strike from the chest.
˚₊ ❄︎Ice lake, due to the unusual abilities of the style, the user covers an area within a radius of 20 meters with clean smooth ice, which makes it much more difficult for the opponent to fight, since the ice surface is slippery, but it becomes easier for the owner of this form because he has immunity to sliding on his own ice.
𝒜𝓅𝓅ℯ𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒸ℯ/𝒹ℯ𝓈𝒸𝓇𝒾𝓅𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃

⋆∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋆⋆⋅•⋅⊰∙∘⋆ ❆ ⋆∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋆⋆∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋆
Y/n is a strong girl, always following her goals. She a sweet, caring, sensitive girl determined to defeat muzan kibutsuji. Her parents died at a very young age, and was taken into the guardianship of the hashira giyu tomioka. In the story she is 14.

˚₊ ❄︎Y/n is not a very tall girl. She has short white hair, which she usually ties in two low ponytails. The eyes are light gray with blue overflow.

˚₊ ❄︎Her standard clothing is a medium-length white haori with a slight shade of red. In the right ear there is a gold earring in the form of a fan.

˚₊ ❄︎There is a small but deep scar on the right cheek under the eye.

⋆∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋆⋆⋅•⋅⊰∙∘⋆ ❆ ⋆∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋆⋆∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋆
Ok that's it for the introduction sorry if my spelling is weird I'm a little dumb _
Hope you enjoy the story!
Word count:515
Last updated:July 9,2024