⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅*̩̩͙‧͙ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℴ𝓃ℯ ❆ ͙͛ ˚₊⋆

"𝒾 𝒹ℴ𝓃𝓉 𝒸𝒶𝓇ℯ"

⋆∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋆⋆⋅•⋅⊰∙∘⋆ ❆ ⋆∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋆⋆∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋆ I

⋆꙳•̩̩͙*̩̩͙‧͙Dont forget to comment and vote! Enjoy the chapter loves

⋆∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋆⋆⋅•⋅⊰∙∘⋆ ❆ ⋆∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋆⋆∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋆
y/n pov
I remember the day my family died vividly. Every excruciating scream I heard from my mother, walking into my house walls covered in blood, and my brothers head on the floor greating me the hideous demon eating my sweet mother who had raised and loved me. My younger brother tworn in half, and the rage that filled me. Having to witness my family dead bring tears to my eyes but I couldn't focus on that. I ran outside to grab the axe my brother had used to chop wood the previous morning and ran back inside. The demon had just finished eating my mother and was leaving. "Where the fuck do you think your going you bitch" I was always know as a sweet girl but this son of a bitch had killed my family. My father, my mother, and both my brothers. "Well, well, well, here's the weak little girl I saw in the forest." The demon spoke in a high pitch voice, "I'm going to behead you, you damn coward" the demon looks and me and start hysterically laugh as if I had tickled him rolling on the ground, how childish.
He finally stops laughing and looks at me "let's just get this over with, I'm still hungry" he charged and me but little did he know I was quite fast, so I easily dodged his attack. With the axe in my hand I take a deep breath and run to behead this demon, as I'm charging him he anticipated my attack and also dodged it. I was now pissed this bastard killed my family MY SWEET FAMILY, as I'm in the thought thinking about a sweet memory the demon kicks me launching me back into a tree. Shit that hurt. But the rage I have in my body modivates me to get up, I end up fighting the coward till sunrise barely alive with a large cut under my eye that is deep. As soon as the demon charges me I dodge and chop off his head in one clean cut. As I'm watching him disintegrate a tall male emerges from behind my house.
" I saw that whole fight, you have potential to be a demon slayer. Would you like to train under my wing?" Oh I recognize him giyu tomioka right? I thought he was mean. Then it hits me what he's asking of me, the thought of fighting another demon scared me but the rage I still have encourages me to. " I would love to! Your tomioka correct?" I was a little nervous meeting a hashira he looks intimidating "you are correct you may call me giyu, and your name?"
"I'm y/n l/n it's a honor to train with you giyu" I replied back with a faint smile "nice you meet to y/n, hop on my back, I'm going to take you to the butterfly mansion, where you'll meet the insect pillar Kocho shinobu. She'll take care of you. After you heal were going to start training right away" I nod my head in approval

5 months later~
⋆∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋆⋆⋅•⋅⊰∙∘⋆ ❆ ⋆∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋆⋆∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋆
Giyu POV:
"CAW CAW MASTER UBUYASHIKI-SAMA HAS CALLED A HASHIRA MEETING" I was at the water estate reading a book when my crow Kanzaburou informed me of a hashira meeting. And that's when i knew y/n had been promoted. After the 5 months of training and hard work she deserved it. Before I knew it I had arrived at the ubuyashiki mansion. I took my place when our master Kagaya Ubuyashiki walked in the room we all took a bow before the meeting started.

Y/n POV:
It's been 5 1/2 months since my family was killed and I had killed my first demon. I worked my ass off to make my family proud. I've killed 52 demons since then and one being lower moon 5. Which was surprising easy. I was dozed off until ubuyashiki-sama motioned me to enter the room "this is y/n l/n, and she will be our new snow pillar. I expect you all give her a warm welcome and treat her like family." As I looked around the room I admired all the hashira but one caught my eye in specific he had long black hair with mint green ends, and these mesmerizing same mint green eyes. He looked uninterested looking at the clouds as if I was unimportant.
Then this female hashira with pink hair and green ends approaches me " OMGGG YOUR SO ADORABLEEEEEE WELCOME Y/N-CHAN I WOULD LOVE TO BE BEST FRIENDS" then the other female pillar approachs "konroji-San let's not overwhelm her shall we, hello y/n-san I'm shinobu" "oh nice to meet you shinobu-San" I'm going to ask about the young boy he's interesting "sorry to be a bother already but what's that young pillars name? He's quite interesting." Mitusti replies with "oh don't worry y/n Chan you're not a bother! That muichiro tokito he's enclosed and quiet, and kind of rude but he's sweet" hmm muichiro "thank you konroji-Chan!" And she nods indicating she heard. I want to talk to muichiro he seems..... sweet? I walk over "hi tokito-San! I'm y/-" he looks at me and says bluntly "I don't care, leave me alone" how rude! He walks and Mitsuri approaches me " don't take it personally y/n-chan hes like that with everyone" *scratches the back of her neck* Im determined to break through his tough guy exterior

⋆∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋆⋆⋅•⋅⊰∙∘⋆ ❆ ⋆∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋆⋆∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋆
Mui might seem mean but y/n does get close to him!
Hope you enjoyed the first chapter
Word count:964
Last updated:July 9,2024