3

Now playing 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 || 𝐋𝐮𝐯

3

2

1

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 ....

The next day
dd pov
school📍

"I got ha ass to kiss me at the party where my shit" Dd demanded reaching his hand out to Notti, "nuh uh nigga you gotta beat the box that's the condition" Notti denied swaying his finger side to side.

"Mcht bro you know Dot not going for that you just don't want to run me my money" dd groaned sliding his hands down his face, "you knew what you was doing betting on dot cousin fool" Notti shrugged.

The two brothers were currently in an empty classroom skipping their fourth period class, "well fuck imma do cause she don't look like the easy type?" Dd questioned, "ion know but don't let her find out" Notti coached pointing his finger.

After awhile the brothers decided to leave the room and roam around the halls until next period.

2 hours later Dd, Notti, Ddot, Ashanti, Ddot and some of the oy gang members sat at the lunch table conversing amongst themselves. "So dd I heard rumors saying you and shanti was exchanging spit at the party" Bloodie chuckled revealing their secret.

"They was what!?" Ddot yelled snapping his head to the two sitting at the lunch table, "ion know what he talking bout he on percs" dd denied shaking his hands around.

"Nah you-shanti you fucking wit him?" Ddot asked referring his attention to his little cousin.

Ddot was very protective over Ashanti and he even though he loved dd ddot knew dd was a major hoe, nine times out of ten Dd had no intentions of something real with shanti which is the exact opposite of what Ashanti wants.

"Nah we didn't do nothing" Ashanti stammered crossing her arms, "yo then what's this?" Bloodie asked shaking the picture posted on Sugarhill hot takes posted only five minutes ago.

Ddot glared at the picture slowly turning his head to the two sitting infront of him, "yo dd-ay dot you needa cool off before you blow a fuse come on" Notti rushed picking the boy up out his seat and pushing him out the lunchroom.

"Bloodie fuck was that shit!?" DD yelled standing up, "yo this year boring I gotta start some drama" he smirked holding his hands up. "Imma fuck you up watch" dd spat walking away from the table.

"Imma go check on dot" Ashanti announced leaving the quiet and awkward table.

"Dot you good?" Ashanti asked strutting outside the school building seeing him and Notti sitting on the steps, "why you fucking wit him shanti?" Ddot asked, Ashanti pursed her lips sitting next to her cousin.

"It was a small kiss and I was drunk" Ashanti shrugged, "so the nigga took advantage of you!?" Ddot accused, "noo dot nothing happened, we just kissed" Ashanti shrugged.

"Shanti I don't want to tell you who to date but Dd not the one, I love him promise that but he's a hoe and not a romantic like you" ddot advised.

"Well maybe I'm sick of looking for romance in this fucked up generation, maybe I wanna have a roster" Ddot slowly set his head up looking at Ashanti dumbfounded.

"Ight bro you got it" he chuckled to himself getting off the steps, "you coo?" Notti asked also getting up, "I'm chill" Ddot shrugged stuffing his hands in his pocket.

Notti and Ashanti watched Ddot walk back inside the lunchroom not uttering a word, "you really feeling dd?" Notti asked turning his head to Ashanti.

"Maybe shit" Ashanti shrugged, "Ight lets go bruh" Notti spoke angrily knowingly he was going to have pay up".

LAILA

2 years feels so unreal gone way too soon I know your so proud of your brothers e4n 🕊️