The overlords return (crystalised)

Tw:
Blood, lots of blood and gore

Asphera started casting the spell. The golden weapons all hummed and buzzed with fighting power but ended up being engulfed in the purple crystal shards, so did Lloyd.

Harumi, still having slight feelings for the green ninja, begged for answers to what was going on, but her questions were drowned out by the ear piercing screams of Lloyds blood filled cries. The crystals overwhelmed him, puncturing his organs and bursting out his skin. The blood filled his lungs and what were once shouts for help, became incoherent, gargling noises, muffled by the magenta liquid that leaked out of his body and mouth like a few dozen leaks in a pool.

There was the silence of horror, regret and greif

Then flashes, zaps of lightning connecting Lloyds shell of a corpse and the central crystal.

Lloyds eyes snapped open, but it wasn't him that was looking through them.

"After all those years, I'm free, and you have found me a worthy vessel as well, great job my child," lloyd, no, the overlord, said, referring to the white haired woman, who stood in disbelief.

The overlord stood there, using Lloyds pincushion body as a vehicle. I mean, why not use one of the last Oni? And with vast amounts of unused power that has been built up over the years, he was almost unstoppable like this, but harumi knew that the embodiment of evil wouldn't stop there...

Sorry if this got dark, it's 3am for me and I was in a gore writing mood, also this book will be shit I've day dreamed up that isn't a full story or is only one single scene that I can't be arsed making an entire book for