TWO

INSTAGRAM

••

pinkponyupdates: katherine arriving early for harry's one night only in new york for his new album!
may 20, 2022
view comments

REAL LIFE

harry had just finished singing little freak live for the first time ever when he gave a mini-speech to the audience.

"this next song is about a close friend of mine—"

the crowd started screaming, already knowing who he was talking about. the next song was the one written about katherine.

"— and she was kind enough to let me share it. everyone give it up for katherine stone, this is matilda."

TWITTER

user1: HARRY JUST SAID MATILDA IS THE ONE WBOYR KATHERINE IM SCARED
user2: bro ARENT U LITERALLY THERE??? ARE U ON TWITTER WT THE CONCERT
—— user1: YES.

REAL LIFE

katherine smiled as the intro to the song she'd yet to hear played. harry had, of course, told her about the song, but she had never read the lyrics, nor had she heard it. she only knew the summary harry gave her, which was just— can i put a song about your trauma on the album? to which she'd given a bewildered yes.

"you were riding your bike to the sound of 'it's no big deal', and you're trying to lift off the ground on those old two wheels. nothing about the way that you were treated ever seemed especially alarming 'til now. so you tie up your hair and you smile like it's no big deal."