𝟑 ┆𝕮𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆.

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐆𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍 when he collided with pillars and was thrown around until he hit a wall that had accidentally creased

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐆𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍 when he collided with pillars and was thrown around until he hit a wall that had accidentally creased. He held the side of his stomach while he panted from exhaustion, that go-home machine definitely didn't treat anomalies gently. He winced in pain from the bruises he got from Miguel and the other spider-variants. He took off his mask to breathe easier yet the cold air pressured his chest, causing it to hurt more.

He knew his time for rest was limited. He had to alert his parents of what would happen, or else. He didn't even want to imagine how his canon event would play out, he needed to focus. He pulled himself up quickly without fully recovering and put his mask back on. Knowing the city like the back of his palm, he ran as soon as he could while constantly looking back to see if he was being chased. With a swift flick of his wrist, he shot a web to pull himself through multiple buildings. The rain dropped down on his suit while he slid through small shortcuts that led him to the main city.

Miles ran and ran as fast as he could, shooting so many webs that he didn't even stop to wonder when they'd run out. His chest heaved out of fatigue yet he knew he couldn't stop. While landing from one rooftop to another, he thought of Miguel's words. He couldn't understand, that spider bit him for a reason, he was meant to be spider-man! He was destined for this, this is who he was. It's his real identity, it's his duty to protect his people.. including his father. Miguel was wrong, he's not a mistake, he is the real spider-man. It was all Spot's fault, all his fault.

...right?

His train of thought was interrupted when his spider-senses tingled. He didn't realize that he was heading into a glass building until he crashed into it, the shards slicing the part of his suit's shoulder. He hissed in pain, clutching his shoulder with his gloved hand before clumsily getting up. The people around him gasped at his sudden intrusion before he quickly jumped out through the broken window he crashed into. His movements became gauche, like a bull in a china shop. When he missed another shot of his webs towards a building, it caused him to dangerously fall and crash on a car's front windshield during traffic. The wind pressure made it worse as if he had been hurled hard into the car.