School Shit

Alright, so I think we all understand, I was a weird ass kid-, what? We didn't? Huh.. Well, I was a weird kid..

So, when I was around 8 I was just vibing, and there were these two gorls I was hella jella (Jealous) of so I walked over to them and said, and I actually fucking quote

"You two are gonna get married! You guys love each other!" or smth like that.. Weirdly, they didn't tell a teacher on me.. Uh, my dad fucking congratulated my actions when I told him..

Yeah, and there was this bish I always hated cuz she was competition (She was pretty and smart and tv show popular girl shit) I actually think their were two I've met..
Imma call them Flower and Pretty Rock.. Mostly cuz ✨I can't spell for shit!✨

(Azalea, if you're reading this, sorry for stealing your lip balm)

I also liked stealing shit.. Like, A lot.. ..Yeah, uh, bestie Laney stole some stuff! ..One thing I never actually gave back was a lip balm I think its brand was ESO or smth, I think bit was coconut flav, idk, but I was the reason we weren't allowed in our bags during recess..

YEAH! THEY MADE AN ACTUAL RULE BECAUSE OF ME-
AN EIGHT YEAR OLD, just note, I never actually got in trouble with anyone higher up than my parents, so, yay!

I was eight and already had 1 star in GTA IRL-

Anyways, me and those two gorls for earlier (The ones I said were gonna get married) ..I might've became their friend teehee..

What the fuck was going on?

Anyways, about a year later, COVIDDDDD!!! Oh, and I'm 9 or smth.. yeah, my teacher, not sure if I was just upset as shit, or she was actually a shit person, but I think one of her kids was being an absolute bitch (Being rude to a kid or smth) and she fucking went, "Oh, boys will be boys," again, this was prolly a rumour/rumor spread by one of the kids, but I heard someone say that..

Ten and eleven were just.. uh.. yes..? I live where there are very few people, the only people that were ever there were my mom, dad, some girl named Cassie, and Cassie's demon spawns- I mean kids.. (My bestie Charlie if I were five)

So Cassie was my mom's bestie and I think she just got a divorce from someone named Sky.. (I feel no sympathy/empathy for Cassie and her kids anymore, not that I did in the first place, but they were horrible lmao)

Ight, so I was just doing whatever an average 10 year old do when mom says "Aye, my besties coming over so, there's gonna be some new kids for you to play with," I was like "Ight, bet."

My dad actually still pesters me and my little sis about Cassie, I think they was doing the dew when my mom was at work :/
And yes my mom was the working parent cuz my dad was a lazy mf (Literally and figuratively)

So I was being home schooled for my tenth year on this planet we call earth, ..Mind you, I was a very social kid, I needed other people to be around or I'd just shut down and hide forever lol (I know, I'm so different)

So my mom taught all the basics, prehistory people- There were meant to be more things? Oh.. So! Homeschooling was a bust!

Let's go to age twelve..

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- TEENAGE ANGST!!-

Let's come back to that in a few years..

601 words, nice..
It's 3:34 rn..