Part 2:

Don't like , don't read...
No negative comments kindly...

__________________________________

The Wei family entered Lan Mansion. Mr and Mrs. Lan greeted and welcomed them.

Lan Yi said while looking at Wei ying , "a-Ying ! How are you? You look quite handsome. I'm sure Wangji won't take his eyes off you hehe".

Wei ying replied with a shy smile , "Thank you aunt. I'm fine . What about you?"

Lan Yi said , "perfectly fine . Come inside you all".

Then they all went to the living room.

Lan Yi said , "Wangji ! Come downstairs".

Wei ying was waiting for wangji . He wanted to see him. The other people started talking to each other.

---------

Wangji angrily came out of his room.

Wangji started going downstairs. He stopped in his place on Seeing Wei ying . Wei ying looked so cute in that pink tea shirt and blue jeans. His hairstyle also looked great. Wei ying was smiling while talking to Lan Yi. Wangji's heart started beating loudly . He shook his head and turned his gaze away from wei ying .

Wangji came to the living room and greeted the Wei family . The Wei family replied to Wangji's greeting and asked him 'how he is?'

Wangji said , "I'm fine".

Wangji glanced at Wei ying who gave a small smile to Wangji but wangji averted his gaze from Wei ying.  Wei ying's smile faded .

Lan Yi said , "Wangji ! Take a-ying to the garden . You both should talk . You might get bored after listening to us old people's conversation".

Wangji wanted to refuse but he he nodded and told wei ying to follow him . Wei ying nodded and then started going away from there with Wangji .

----------

Wangji and wei ying were standing in the garden . They were quiet.

Wei ying said , "I....".

Wangji said by gesturing Wei ying (with his hand) to stop ,"Don't talk. I don't want to hear anything".

Wei ying clenched his fists while saying , "But why? You do love to hear whatever Liying says to you".

Wangji replied while looking Infront , "Because she's different. She's special for me".

Wei ying said in a bit loud voice , "I'm your fiance. How can you say that Liying is special for you?"

Wangji sternly said , "Lower your voice Wei Wuxian. And let me tell you this again that I don't believe in this engagement. I don't like you at all and I don't want to be in a relationship with you but I'm quiet because of family . If not for my family , I would have never accepted you as my fiance at all".

Wei ying felt hurt . He then left from there quietly. Wangji rolled his eyes.

---------

At the dinner table :

Wangji and Wei ying were sitting side by side at the table (on chairs).

Lan Yi said , "Wangji ! Serve the shrimp soup to a-Ying".

Wangji internally said , "Can't he do it himself? He do have hands".

Wei ying said while looking at Wangji's face whose expressions doesn't looked pleasing , "Aunt ! It's ok. I will take it myself".