⚜️ 𝘿𝙚𝙟𝙖 𝙫𝙪

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

。✱ ───

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"Sakusa, thank you for coming with me to the nurse's office. "

"Don't mention it , don't want to lose the only sane member in our team- actually.. All of us are sane except for Miya. "

"Samu? "

"The fucking other annoying fucktard one. "

Damn.. He really hates Atsumu, well.. Whatever the hell's going on, it's best if I don't get too involved.

Sakusa Kiyoomi; black curly hair, dark pair of hues, tall , definitely is a clean freak, attractive- especially the two clear moles above his eyebrows, at first glance you thought it was piercings but when you asked him earlier, he said it wasn't.

And despite the mask on his face, you can still clearly he was frowning seeing his eyebrows furrowed.

The nurse went in, a smile went to her face immediately upon seeing rather two known students inside her office.

"L/N, and Sakusa. What seems to be the problem? "

"Wipe that smirked off your face first . " He grumpled underneath his breath taking you by surprise.

"I'm sorry, what was that? " The nurse asked, genuinely asking since she failed to hear what he was saying.

"L/N here accidentally got hit by a ladle earlier."

"Huh- a ladle..? How--"

"Anyway.. She needs treatment. " Sakusa demanded, wanting to roll his eyes for the upcoming questions which he was glad to interrupt.

"Of course.. " She replied before approaching Y/N who was currently sitting on the edge of the bed. Gently placing a hand on where she was hit earlier, a sigh of relief went out of her after some seconds.

"Y/N just needs rest, our heads are very delicate which is why it's very important to keep it safe. Now, the question is.. Who threw the ladle. Incase there are emergencies regarding Y/N, I have the right to ask for questions. Situations like these can cause a student to want to rest and if supervisors were to seek answers from me since you two are seen here in my office via cameras, I can provide them a reasonable excuse."