chapter 18: exposed

WAAAAAAAAAÆÆÆÆÆ AQ ASSESSES ESTAR GT TCG FCGGGFJBSYVDGDNDBXIXBSJSVSJHSJDJJXJXKZVXJXXBDBNXHXJXHXJXJDBDHDNDHDBDVXDHVDHXBSSVHSDJSDHSBSHBDDHDVDH

Sorry. My phone glitched. Also, 3 chapters to go then S1 is done.

Attention! Boboiboy is owned and originated by Animonsta Studios/Monsta! None of the characters are mine!!

============

Fang : shit! We got exposed!

Fang runs blindly to somewhere. and for the others, they got captured. While he was running, he ran to other elements. Such as thorn, solar, and the trio troublemaker. Boboiboy wants to help Fang but unfortunately, reverse is already there to capture Fang. Boboiboy doesn't want this to happen so he uses Thorn's powers to hold reverse and yell at him to run as far as possible. Fang ran so far away that the elements couldn't see or hear him. But Fang could hear some shouts and yells from afar.

Fang ran to his spaceship and flew away.

And you've been wondering, how it ended up a disaster?

Well, here's the recap:

Flashback

Wait, did you think I would tell you? Hah! You didn't think that I wouldn't do this and be lazy huh? NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP- NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN! NEVER GONNA-

flashback off

While he is in the spaceship, luckily, the other aliens are there still intact. No one was hurt. But he needs a plan on how to get back his friends without having a high risk of being captured and thrown in jail. He asked everyone for any ideas. However, only Mechamato's idea is safer.

The idea is-

Well, mechamato, maskmana, and Captain Kaizo will be part of the plan. Mechamato and Captain Kaizo will be guarding everyone while Maskmana and Fang will be breaking out the rest of the Kokotiam gang. If Fang and Maskmana get attacked, mechamato and Captain Kaizo will be there to help. IF mechamato and Captain Kaizo got attacked, then Maskmana and Fang have to be fast about breaking the rest of the gang.

And that is the plan. Pretty simple if you ask me to be honest.

Time skip. They succeeded. But--- boboiboy ended up getting badly hurt. Let's just say, Reverse accidentally stabbed Boboiboy with his ice bow.

A little moment here;

So, while the gang was running from the elements, reverse used his ice bow to shoot four of them. When the arrow is flying towards Gopal, boboiboy spreads his arms and blocks the way. Hurting Boboiboy in the process. But, phew! It only hits his shoulder and it's not that deep! Taufan and Halilintar didn't stop while the rest stopped at Boboiboy who was screeching in pain. Taufan and Halilintar almost caught the gang but they were too late. They are already in the spaceship. Taufan and Halilintar almost turned into their third tiers but quickly got stopped by reverse.

Recap done.

The spaceship is going to Earth while Boboiboy is getting healed. Guess it. How many months of Boboiboy not seen any of his friends? That's right! 2 months! Boboiboy felt a bit different than he used to now. He liked burning things on fire, threatening other aliens, and making absolute genocide with his brother, reverse. But the physical difference is that... Boboiboy's eyes are turning red slowly. Red like reverse's eyes. Could it be... The necklace reverse gave to Boboiboy?

Another recap right here👇:

Boboiboy is holding hands with reverse while his right hand is like this✊ to his chest. They both are watching a WW3 happening on another planet. Boboiboy feels like he wants to cry right now. But reverse break the silence.

Reverse : hey brother. I have a little gift for you.

Reverse let out a necklace from his pockets. The necklace looked like-

A red diamond rectangle in the middle of it. Red and white beads looping until it stops.

Reverse : here. A necklace.

Boboiboy : oh! Thanks...

Boboiboy put on the necklace but as soon as he put it... He felt... Evil. He feels like he is motivated to murder someone. He also thinks this is why reverse is evil but.. He can't help it. He can't take off the necklace. It won't let him.

He feels what reverse feels. What is this necklace?

Why does it make people evil?

Why did it exist?

Why did 'they' make these?

Such pathetic questions. It's because the world needs balance. (The narrator stopped working lol)

Recap 3.0 done.

With the gang and aliens

The earth is now fixed! Everything is back to normal except... Boboiboy isn't around anymore.

Ochobot keeps remembering him, yaya stopped baking because he isn't here anymore(thank god for that one), Ying doesn't feel that much energy, and Fang feels like there is a part of him that is missing. Tok Aba knows about this and actually, he's probably crying right now. How much they miss him.

Unfortunately, that feeling didn't apply to Boboiboy.

Boboiboy is now insane as reverse. Forcing everyone into his ally. Killing anyone who is in his way. Giving no mercy to anything, anyone.
Reverse has taken this too far. Is this what he wanted or is this why he doesn't let his brother go to the other path? Who knows. Maybe, just maybe. Reverse is just saving Boboiboy from any threat. But now, the elements are fully evil. The TTM is burning, killing, and destroying anything, everyone.

But suddenly, boboiboy feels a headache. A very massive headache.

Boboiboy : ouch! Why is this headache so painful!?

Reverse who heard his yelling, walks towards Boboiboy and pats his head.

Reverse : what happened?

Boboiboy : a very painful headache is-

Before Boboiboy finishes his sentence, he coughs out blood. Like a lot of blood. Then he fainted. Boboiboy is unaware of the necklace's side effects. Reverse catches him and puts him on his bed in the spaceship.

Reverse : sleep well brother.

Reverse turn off the lights. And now, we could see the red diamond glowing. Signaling that it is breaking Boboiboy's memories apart. Specifically, his memories with his old friends.

===========

HELLO WORLD JAVDDNDDUNSSUBSSUBSKSUSKSHSJSUSBSISSJSIVSJSUSNSJWUVSKSUDVXZKSYSVSMAOAYZVSMWLUSVSNZKganakagsbausgsnuGnaygUEBSJSUSBISGDNEUDGDNXIXGBSJSIAGAJWOGSNXHXBXJDBDJXJXJXDBHDNDHDNDHDJZGXKZHZNZJZBNZGZNDGSNHSVSHSBSHSBSGSNSGZ

I have finished Truth or Dare pt. 1 on my alt book lets goooo

Specifically, 1005 words.