Prologue

Warning: You might encounter grammatical errors and typos in this story. Please bear with these minor imperfections as you read.

---

Sometimes, kailangan natin na masaktan before we can truly find the right one. Love isn't just about the happy moments but also about how we navigate through pain and loss. Heartbreak can feel like it shatters us, but this pain might be a necessary step toward discovering the right kind of love.

When Elysia's heart is broken, it might seem like there's no hope left for finding true love. She might question whether she will ever meet the person she's meant to be with. Yet, this suffering might be part of her journey toward discovering deeper, more meaningful love. Often, these challenges prepare us for new and richer connections.

Ang pag-ibig ay hindi lang sa romantic relationships kundi pati na rin sa ating mga kaibigan at pamily. Experiencing loss can help us better understand and cherish these important relationships.

Healing from past hurts isn't easy. As Elysia opens herself to new possibilities, old fears and doubts can resurface. She might wonder if she's strong enough to embrace new opportunities for love or if her past will hinder her from moving forward.

The belief that love must be lost before it can be found shows us that heartbreak can lead to new beginnings. It reminds us that, despite the pain, love also has the power to heal. Even in our darkest moments, there is hope for a love that's meant for us.