Chapter 1 - The Fall

Sabre walked through the twisting roads of the Rainbow Kingdom, watching as his fellow inhabitants rushed to get away from him. It annoyed him, but not nearly as much as it hurt him. Those rumors being spread weren't true, but of course that's the thing with rumors. Everyone seemed to believe them, true or not, even with proof of it's falsehood.

Parents fearfully told their children to stay away from him. They had every reason to be scared with the rumors, but still.

He didn't do it.

He didn't kill anyone.

He especially didn't kill Rainbow.

There's proof he didn't kill. Elemental and Time were there. They saw Void take their lives. But they both refused to stand up to the rumors just to save their reputation.

He made his way to one of the benches beside a pond. A Steve sitting in a neighboring bench got up and walked away just as he sat down. They weren't even that close.

Sabre took the book he'd brought with him out of his inventory. Normally he'd read in his house, but he needed the fresh air. Normally he didn't read at all, actually. Something to pass the time, really.

He'd gotten a few pages in --- he was a slow reader --- when he could've sworn he could head someone falling. He looked to the sky, and right as he did, the water splashed in front of him. They lifted their head out of the water, their breathing panicked. He watched them momentarily, then sprung into motion.

He put his book down and stood, stepping forward to help them get out of the water. They accepted his outstretched hand, and he dragged them out.

Sabre looked at the drenched figure in front of him. At first glance, he would've said they were a Green Steve. This was quickly proven false by their brown hair --- something only he had here. This was no Steve.

He wasn't alone here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

324 words

Idk where I'm going with this, this is just me bein silly