Lake Day!!

'And i'll watch you grow, you'll be beautiful and we'll spread our wings and we'll flyy'

I wake up to arms around me and for once I feel safe and secure in my sleep even though I had a really scary dream last night. I realized that I was laying the same bed with Hayes, under the same sheets, cuddling?!?! what was Elizabeth okay with this, are any of the parents okay with this?

*hears a knock on the door/sees the door open*

Elizabeth: goodmorning Caleigh, how did you sleep?

me: good.. are you mad that hayes and I are in the same bed if you are I can stay somewhere else..

Elizabeth: of course im not mad dear. i'd rather hear you say that you slept well than you slept crappy and are tired, plus I would never kick the girl who hayes is in love with out..

me: are you sure?

Elizabeth: yes Im sure. get ready to go to the lake okay?

me: alright. ill wake mr. sleepy head up too.

Elizabeth: alright.

*Elizabeth leaves the room*

me: hayes, its time to get up so we can eat and then head out to the lake for the day.

hayes: goodmorning beautiful.

me: goodmornig. lets get ready for a fun filled day!

Hayes: okaayyy

me: hayes?

Hayes: yes Caleigh?

me: thank you.. thank you for making me feel safe for once and not like I am unwanted.. I love you..

Hayes: theres no need to thank me. you make me so happy and im glad you felt safe and your never ever unwanted here we will always want you here. I love you more babygirl.

me: I know theres just times where im down on myself about things.

hayes: well don't. anymore, okay?

me: alright lets go.

------------------------------------------------

so this is such a short chapter..

im also looking to get a co-owner

because I started a youtube channel,

I have dance 4 days a week,

I have school + I got a job

so updating is super tight right now..

im 15 years old so all of this on

my shoulders is a lot.

I love y'all and will update as much as I can!