SM| 02 |UT

SHE’S EVIL,
QUITE LIKE ME. 2.

𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍, such a beautiful weather for a beautiful lady. And that lady was Y/N herself. Accompanied by her agitated— irritated husband, Scaramouche.

The Fatui’s affairs had caught up to Scaramouche and ever since then, he was very stressed, exhausted, and frustrated. Sexually, frustrated. Due to his work and such, the harbinger hadn’t been in the loving arms of his wife which he fails to express.

He longed to feel within Y/N’s grasp again, and to satisfy her along with himself. How long has it been since they last held each other? Far too long, The Balladeer thought.

“This is it. The newly opened restaurant I was telling you about, dear!” The harbinger maintained his uninterested expression with a faint yet perceptible tint of pink on either side of his cheeks.

“Hah.. so you’ve brought me here only to eat boring new dishes? How ridiculous. We could have went somewhere else for a date, you know?” He crossed his arms, looking away as she pouted.

“Alright. Consider this date over. You can go ahead and attend to your Fatui matters while I eat by myself.” She shut her eyes and headed to open the door, leaving a shocked Scaramouche frozen on the spot. He immediately raced towards to the door to open it for her.

“I didn’t say that I didn’t want to eat with you.” He mumbled as you stepped in as he held the door open.

“Hum.. whatever. Let’s go!” She giggled, grabbing his hand and leading him towards the menu. Y/N was amazed at how the dishes were presented. They even had dishes from other nations!

“Y/N, you know we’re only here for business, right? I need to get back soon. Her majesty requires my presence at the least amount of time possible. Who knows what will happen if someone notices that you just stole me from my workplace..” The wife sighed.

“Fine, fine. As soon as we’re done, you can leave.” Though Scaramouche was unsure about her response.

“At least let me walk you home first.” A very obvious blush spread across Y/N’s face as she struggled to form a sentence. Actually, a word.

“F.. fine!” She hurriedly focused on what food to eat and immediately chose The Delicious, Invigorating Kitty Meal! She confidently pointed at it’s picture and Scaramouche raised an eyebrow.

“Hun. That’s for cats?”

“Oh... no it’s not! Look, see! It’s edible!” The harbinger laughed and asked— threatened a waitress if it was actually edible. Surprisingly enough, it was.

They each got their food and sat down at a table for two, though Scaramouche insisted they sat together like an actual date.

Y/N couldn’t stop flexing her victory to her husband, earning multiple groans and even an eye roll from him, which, Y/N didn’t like at all.

“Don’t roll your eyes at me!”

“You’re not my mother, don’t tell me what to do.”

“I’m divorcing you.” She threatened with a glare that Scaramouche returned with gritted teeth.

“No, you’re not. And you can’t.” Tch. You’re evil.

Y/N smirked, “Wanna bet?”

“.. No.” She hummed. ‘Thought so.’.

“Now quit pouting, you baby. You still have to eat and go to work later.” His gaze softened. He did not want to go to work. He wanted to stay with his wife. And she did too.