Calming her

"Okay fine."

I pushed his shoulders away slightly, chuckling in response, but he didn't move an inch.

"I'm sorry."

I mumbled casually. He clicked his tongue, glancing around.

"What do you want now?"

I huffed looking at his stubborn response, raising one of my eyebrows. His eyes pierced into mine, flickering his gaze towards my lips and staring at them.

"Those sweet lips of yours, princess..."

My unconscious instictive made me bite my lower lip quickly, as I swallowed a gulp.

"J-Jimin I guess y-"

"Too late love."

He growled, before taking my lips into his. Pushing his body further into the wall, our bodies were molded together. I quickly gave in wihout any thought, and pulled his collar, tilting my face.

His soft lips those were hungrily waiting for mine to be played with, were now devouring me. I let out soft moans, as his kisses got deeper and aggressive. His fingers playing with the hem of my sweater, while his other hand grabbing my thigh, was everything I craved for.

He started massaging my inner thigh, while making his way inside my sweater. I wrapped my arms around his neck, grabbing his silky hair, as he let out a groan.

* "AHHH!" *

Our eyes widened, as we heard a sudden scream. We pulled away, panting, still holding onto each other.

"Who was tha-"

"HELPPP!"

"Shit, that's Rose!"

I whisper yelled to Jimin, as we quickly let go of each other, panicking. I widened my eyes in shock, as we ran towards the living room, fixing ourselves on the way.

"Guys!"

Jungkook yelled in panic, standing near the main door, looking around for someone. We sprinted towards him, as my eyes landed on Rose, sitting the floor. I gasped, and quickly pulled her into my arms.

"That man tried to stab her!"

My eyes widened in pure shock, as I let out a sharp breath.

"Jungkook! Get his license plate!"

Jimin ordered, which made me look at him. They stared at a distance, where the engine of a car was being started, as it was obvious the man who tried to do this, was escaping from the car.

He nodded quickly, before running towards the car. Jimin quickly dialled a number and walked inside the house.

"Let's go inside first."

I whispered, before making her stand on her feet, as she stumbled.

"Slow..."

We walked inside the house, as I made her sit on the couch comfortably. She seemed too shocked from the incident that happened, and couldn't speak anything at this moment, as tears brimmed down her face silently.

Bringing her a glass of water, I made her forcefully gulp few sips.

"Shh, I'm here..."

I patted her back gently, as she sniffed. Meanwhile, Jungkook arrived panting heavily.

"I tried to capture it on my phone. Have a look!"

He handed his phone to Jimin, who scanned the image with narrowed eyelids. He sighed heavily, poking his tongue against the inner cheek.