Chapter 2

Next week

Ayan

I was in hospital when Dad called me.

He was supposed to come back today.

Anyways, I answered.

Thr conversations occur as follows.

Ayan: Hi Dad, what time are you coming back today?

Dad: Ayan, my flight got cancelled. Now you have to do Akansha's injection.

A: No, Dad, she won't allow me.

D: I know, she will be upset. She has full rights also. But this is important and it can not be delayed.

A:Dad, you landed me in a tough spot.

D:I know, but I am helpless. My work is finished but unfortunately my flight only got cancelled. I will be back tomorrow, and you have to take this responsibility.

A:Dad, at least tell me the dose and the needle specifications and details of administration.

D: Note the details... Do it properly, ok.

A:Yes, Dad, it's regular intramuscular injection. Please be relaxed.

D: Of course, I have full faith in you. That's why I asked you to give me my injection last week.

A: I had understood it, Dad. I will call you if I am not able to make her agree.

D: Okay.

Time skip

Akansha

"No, I will not take from you," I announced Ayan.

It is Dad's fault. Why should I suffer.

"But di, Dad won't be back until tomorrow. You can't delay this injection." Ayan tries to convince me.

"No, I said."

I had already said it earlier.

"Di, i promise I will do it in the most painless way. You won't have a complaint." He continues to try convincing me.

"I won't repeat. I am not taking from you."

"Dad told me to do this injection. Will you not obey what he said."

"He can't force me on this matter. He had agreed to my only condition of taking this injection. I will take it only from him even if I have to wait." I said it for the last time.

To my surprise, he didn't say anything but did a video call to Dad.

"Hey Akansha, do me a favour, please. Take your injection from Ayan. You won't regret listening to me." Dad says, making me upset.

I didn't speak anything.

How can I?
Ayan is younger than me. I will be uncomfortable.

"She is saying so because I am younger than her. She has no other reason." Ayan instantly understood the reason.

"Ayan, go to your room." Dad was faster than me to reply back.

Ayan obeyed instantly.

If he can obey being younger than me. Then I should, too.

"Dad, I am angry with you."

"You know the reason I can't do anything. Ayan will feel bad if you say so. He is trained to give injections. It's an easy task for him. Trust him."

"But Dad, he is younger than me. How will I face him later on."

"If you give him this opportunity, i can guarantee he will feel proud of you."