Part 9

Percy walked back to his room with his back in an upright posture. When he made it to his room, Ruby was sitting on his bed with a wild smirk on his face.

"I thought I said no running off." Ruby said.

"I just needed some air." Percy replied with a blank expression and his hands behind his back. He walked to the bed and flopped improperly on top of it. He sat up immediately.

"I have given up my child like behaviors." He said nodding to Ruby.

"Cause flopping on a bed isn't iopish. Come on Percy! If you're not joking, you could try harder." Ruby said

"Come on! This is so hard!" He said letting his bright smile out and blushing. "And no, I wasn't joking." He muttered. Ruby sighed, and proceeded to ruffle Pin's hair like an older brother would do to his sister.

"Iop head!" Ruby joked with a warming smirk.

"So why did you want to give up your Louise ways?" Ruby mocked.

Percy put his hand on his head. puzzled.

"Honestly I don't remember." He said perking his head up. Ruby chuckled. "But, I didn't forget I was hungry!" Pin yelled. Slowly that chuckle turned into an intense laugh. He was just like his father.

Suddenly, a light flashed before Ruby's eyes. Flickering. A blurred figure, jerking constantly side to side, shouted.

"Rubie! Rubie! Rubie!" The voice was course and breathless like it had been running for some time. It grunted. 

The figure slowly became visible. It was Percadal! 

"Pal!" Ruby screamed. Or well, Rubie screamed. Percadal fell to the floor, holding back a bright sword with his arm. He grunted. Struggling. He said, "yeah. Quilby might not be as dead as we thought!"

The light flickered. It faded quickly.

"Ruby! Ruby," Pin was shaking him. "Are you ok!" He was shaking. "You scared me to death!"Percy was stupid. But he was honorable, kind, and sweet. All things he got from his father. He was smart too. But it's smart to say that didn't come from his father.

"Ruby! Why won't you answer me?" He asked. 

"Uhh. Sorry. I just have a bad headache." He smiled. "Why don't we get some food. I'll tell you if your anything like your father you'll like the soup here. He loved that stuff."

"Maybe." He replied. His eyes dilated. He froze.

"What?" Rubie said concerned. 

He seemed angry. "How do you know me father?" He screamed. Rubie stood there speechless. "Let me guess. You're one of my father's guards! You were never me friend! You're only here because of my stupid father's command!" 

He was screaming. Rubie had never, in his life, seen anyone this upset. He couldn't speak.

"Go on! Answer me!" Rubie didn't know what to do. He didn't know how a lop thinks. He stood there paralyzed. 

Suddenly he felt a cold knuckle against his face. He flew backwards. He was shocked by his strength. I mean he had watched his grow up, but Pin didn't know that. He was angry. He had the right to break him in two. But, he couldn't. 

Pin grabbed him by the collar, taking out his anger on Rubie's face. He couldn't lie. It definitely hurt. He couldn't do anything. He couldn't convince himself. He was a shushu.

A foolish shushu.

"No" he uttered. Rubie grinned. He was just a shushu after all. 

He grabbed Percy by the arm, and flew his across the room. Chuckling. He walked over to him. Slowly turning into his true form.

"I'm not foolish enough to let you disrespect me. The only person who has ever defeated me was a god! You understand that right!"

"I am a god!"Percy grunted.

Rubie grinned. "No. Your not! You're a mere demigod. If that even. The only god in your family is your brother." Pins face squinted. He was confused. "Your  dad's a coward!"

Percy jumped up and punched him. He grew larger. He punched again. Same thing happened. He grinned. Now twice as large.

"There's no escape" he grabbed the foolish, entitled, selfish brat by the collar. He felt like a feather.

"Wait!" A feminine called out. 

"Rubie! What are you doing! Are you insane!" He turned his head. It was Amalia. He walked toward his her heels clicking on the floor.

"What would Dally think about this?" She yelled. "Wait." He eyes dilated. Terror filling every part of her. "Dally?" She said shakily. A tear fell down her cheek. 

"What did you do to him!" He fell to her knees. He face downcast, she started to weep. "Is" she could barely get the words out. She built her courage. "Is he" she took a dead breath.

"Is he dead?" She screamed with all of her strength.

Yugo teleported into the room. He ran to Amalia. He embraced her. 

"Is everything alright? Are you ok?" He practically screamed. He jumped up.

"YOU DID THIS! DIDN'T YOU!" He was screaming at this point. He eyes locked on Rubie's he pulled out his swords. He lifted his eyebrows. 

"I have way more power than you!  Don't even try!" He eyes darted across the room. He saw Pin. He lying on the ground. He was unconscious. Concern filled him. He teleported to him. He picked him up. 

"Is he ok?" Amalia asked. 

"His pulse is fine." He placed Pin by his wife and kissed her on the cheek. "Don't think you getting out of this! Where's Daley?"