the arrest

At the peak of dawn Rohm, is well and truly asleep when Hitler arrives at the hotel. He has his Himmler by his side granting Hitler he's making the right decision. As him and serval other SS members march throw the golden arch that is the door. Hitler makes' his way to the front desk, and yells ''what room what room is in'' ''Mein Fuhrer whose room'' she says while saluting. ''Rohm Ernst Rohm'' which room is he in'' '' first floor first door to the left'' she says while she's thinking, that of all days today was the day to call in sick.

As he runs pistol loaded in his hand, he doesn't let himself think about what he's about to do. To one of the only people, he can call friends. His mind briefly flashes to when they first met, and those sickly-sweet lips on his. Where was he's fight, he knows he didn't want it, or did he? Why did they never talk about it why just why? He really is about to ruin two people's lives, Rohm's and his.

He doesn't even realize that he runs right passed Rohm's room. Mabey for the better? Himmler imminently yell's out '' Mein Fuhrer this room'' he swiftly points to his room, not wanting to miss his opportunity. We've come so close he thinks Mabey half verbally.

Without even a nock or a concern for privacy he flattens the door off the already weak hingers. Most likely from Rohm making a swift effort from to escape his awaked situation just the other day.

After pushing the door down. He finds Rohm fast asleep. With hesitation and Himmler standing right by his side he fires his unloaded gun towards the ceiling jolting Rohm awake. ''you're under arrest '' he yells, at shirtless Rohm.'' Adolf what'' and before he can answer cloths are thrown at full force into his face, by an annoyed Himmler. Who looks at him as if there is something more important to be doing then the moment, that is surrounding them.

As Rohm's dragged away, he Hitler in the eyes and says with his lips only '' kiss me before you go. I just wanted you to know that baby you were the best'' and just before he the ss officers shove him behind the corner, he says '' nothing scares me anymore''

a signal tear of remorse terns to many. And soon enough his face is flooded with tears. and just like that he is left in a He is left in the room Rohm was sleeping in just moments ago. Not knowing his last selfish attempt to get rid of the feelings that one is never to have.

He flops onto the bed feeling betrayed by his own body, and right next to him a small hand written note which reads: I knew .

As tears ball out of his eyes on the car ride home. He is left there to question how the hell would of he got to where he is to day without all of Rohm's help.