37

This chapter isn't reviewed please ignore any possible mistakes. Thank youu

Please remember to vote & comment 💕Hope you enjoy this chapter!¡
________________________________________________

Jada Ashanti Murphy|20
📍Home
Tuesday 9:33 am

Being awaken by the noise downstairs, I got up. Check-in the time to see that it was 9:33.

Getting up and heading to the bathroom, I did my morning routine along with taking a shower after. Coming out of the bathroom fully nude, I hurried over to the closet, finding a suitable outfit to put on, walking over to the dresser I took out a panty along with a bra to put on.

Putting on them, I lotioned my body along with spraying myself with one of Tristen's cologne*.

Going downstairs I was greeted by a sleeping Tristen.

Walking into the kitchen I saw that breakfast was already prepared.

Love me my personal chef.

Making a plate for myself and making some tea, I placed them on the island while carefully going on the high chair to sit.

Hmm.

Going on tiktok on my phone I scrolled through my for you page.

Raising my head when I realized more than one person entered the kitchen it was my brother and my boyfriend.

Mhmm.

"B, wah time wi a duh e sumn?"  Tristen said capturing my full attention to him.

Being zooned out by starting at him I admired him.

N him 2 ugly eno.

"B..." I heard his voice allowing me to zoon back in, him now standing infront of me.

"Ye ye, wah ?" I said smiling

"The appointment?" He re-questioned.

"1 pm" I replied continuing to eat.

We were gonna do prenatal appointment for the baby today. To be honest I don't know if I'm more excited than him or the other way around.

Him always want a mini him so....prolly him.

Finishing my food, I went over to the sink washing my plate and tea cup. Exiting the kitchen I saw Abraham playing his game on his Play station while Tristen was on his phone.

Making my way upstairs I went into the wash room. Opening the machine I placed some dirty clothes inside it. I haven't washed in 2 weeks now primarily because I'm lazy.

Knowing that the few weeks ahead would be busy I decided to do it today.

Getting a pan which I could was my underwears in I did so.

I personally think washing your underwear in the machine is a different level of lazy & nastiness.

Leaving them for soak, I went over to the machine and rinsed the first set of clothes, waiting for about 15 minutes I placed the second batch inside and left it to wash.

Going inside my room I turnt on the television and went in YouTube playing songs so I could work faster. Once again 15 minutes passed and it was now time to rinse that batch and put in the sheets. Finish doing so I went back inside my room now continuing my Netflix show.

Seeing a bodily figure enter the room it was Tristen

"Ago bathe, cause when you start bathe yuh nuh done" he said making me hiss my teeth.

Medicore.

Pausing the TV, I walked over to the wash room. Rinsing the sheets for 20 minutes since they were bigger I was soon finished.

Placing the first basket with clothes in the dryer it took each 5 minutes.

Nonetheless pining them outside for sunlight I was finished with my chores.

Walking in the room , I saw Tristen putting on his clothes. Walking to the bathroom I took a shower for abruntly 15 minutes.

"Babes, a 12:53 eno" Tristen voice could be heard from the room.

Exiting the shower I washed my face and dried it.

𖣂Tristen Escoffery|23
12:55

Can neva a guh sumweh wid Jada Kingdom n nuh late.

Watching her choose between outfits I sighed.

"Jada, dem both look good jus choose one wi done late already."

"Wait nuh big head bwoy" she responded making me get up now serious.

"Aii n, aii b a joke dis mi choose " she said laughing but I wasn't.

Watch how wi woulda more late today.

Putting on one of my shirts and one of her cargo pants she took pictures for a minute

Mih wifey !

Choosing to drive my black Mark X to keep a low profile I sent my live location to Reid.

Protection at all cost.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hii pookies ❤️.
When uno want a next update?