38

This chapter isn't reviewed please ignore any possible mistakes. Thank youu

Please remember to vote & comment 💕Hope you enjoy this chapter!¡
________________________________________________

Tahje Johnson|22
📍Seaside
Tuesday 1:23 pm

Taking a couple more pictures for Kavia, I gave her the phone so she could view them.

"Ma yuh ready ?" I asked

"Ye, lemme pack up these"

We were on a little beach date since I saw her posting on her status 'Almost think bout love fi a minute'. Rude. However since I wasn't busy today I planned a little beach picnic date for us.

 However since I wasn't busy today I planned a little beach picnic date for us

Taking up her beach bag, she slipped her phone inside it.

Going over to where the outside bamboo shower was I washed the sand off my foot and slid on my sandals.

Badman nuh swim a sea, afta mi nuh fish !

Walking over to the car I opened the door for her waiting for her to sit comfortably in her seat. Closing the door I went around to the trunk putting her wet clothes inside a box around there since it was also sandy. Closing the trunk and getting inside the car I drove the shorter way to Starbucks.

 Closing the trunk and getting inside the car I drove the shorter way to Starbucks

Meeka Lea Thomas| 20
2:04
📍 Supermarket

"Can snap suh b?" He asked assuming to the many pictures I took since we've been in the supermarket.

Memories.

Zaine and I had been broken up since last month no mutual reason, we broke up because he was acting too nonchalant,
and no I didn't start dating Jadonio to make him jealous.

Or did I ?

Rewatching his IG post with a 4 slide picture of heart hands with someone's else hand more likely to be a girl, my blood boiled.

"Babe, can Miya have this ?" Jadonio asked grabbing my full attention.

"Do you have money for the stuffs your picking up gurl child?" I asked my baby sister.

"Zainey gave me money!" She said while sticking out her tounge.

Zaine loves Miya like his own, he actually spoils her.

"I'll pay for it" Jadonio said looking at me.

I knew him from last year, we met at a Cafe and had a simple little talk. He had a girlfriend but they broke up 3 months ago because she 'wanted more'. He's actually really nice and sweet, he's half Jamaican and 22 years old.

15 minutes later
Finally going up to the cash register, I lined out each item out of my trolley 1 by 1.

"12,340 cash or card ?" The cashier asked

Twelve thousand, three hundred and forty dalla fi wah !

"Card, thanks" I heard Jadonio said.

Y would I even try, can't spend my own money around him.

Taking Miya in my hands as the bagger finished bagging our items, Jadonio gave him a 'small tip cause he's working hard" and took up the four bags balancing perfectly.

35 minutes later

" No, do not stop at any Burger King Jad, we already bought her, her own burger when we were coming in town, stop spoil har" I said to him.

She has a a habit of knowing that we have the money, she wants anything she feels for, still trying to break that out of her.

"It's okay babe, she's ight i can get it for her" he said being soften by her sad stares.

"Mi jus seh no, an if yuh bawl roun deh mi fiss yuh ihna yuh mouth mek yuh loose yuh 18 teeth dem. No is no" I said, my anger evident.

Don't get me wrong, I love her she's like my own daughter, but she can't let her belly rule her, get it ?

"Babe-"

"WAH ?" I said annoyed.

Looking over to him realizing he felt a little hurt by my response "Nevermind" he said.

Lucky.

The rest of the drive was silent. Reaching home under 15 minutes, he parked inside the garage and came out the car opening the door allowing Miya to come out.

Taking up her tablet she exited the car, closing the door he took the bags outs of the trunk and went straight inside.

Bex wid mi now.

Taking up my hand bag, I exited the car, hearing it make a click noise I knew it was closed.

________
Mih wifi did gone ppr😔.

Should I give Meeka & Jadonio more screen time ? Lmk

Main couple's of the story:⚠️

Don't be lame😕! Vote & comment for more chapters nuu only view gizee💕