HOW THEY MEET

(Dipper falls) "woah whats this" as a girl walks around the corner of a few trees. "It looks like a journal" "Well I know that I mean were did it come from" "I belive that tree" "Never mind" "Who are you" "The one and only Pacific Northwest who are you?" "Uh they call me Dipper Pines" "What's your real name" "Uh rather not say but I've always wanted the name Tyrone" Dipper said with a smile.

"Cool!" Dipper smiles "I was lying that was a lot of stupid information about you" Pacifica said with a disgusted face."So what are doing in the wood if you're so amazing?" " I don't have to tell you" "What are you doing here" "Well I found this journal I was just going to see what was it"

Pacifica snatched the journal from Dipper. "Let me see that" Dipper tried to get it back but failed. "Hey give it back" "This thing has be 30 years" "I don't care give it back." Dipper tried again but failed. Pacifica opens the journal as Dipper tried to get it. "This thing is filled with myths and dorky stuff" "why do you care give it back." When Dipper tried this time he got it.

Dipper put the journal down as if it ment noting to him and grabbed Pacifica on to his back and started walking around a tree. "Put me down" Pacifica screams. "Oh come on you know your having a little fun" "huh I guess so." So Dipper started to run around a bunch of trees. They both laughed for a while. "Can I pay you to never speak about this to any." Dipper smiled.