three. stacy jumps to her death!

PAISLEY HAD RETURNED HOME, GETTING READY TO GO TO Kym's house

PAISLEY HAD RETURNED HOME, GETTING READY TO GO TO Kym's house. She had gotten a text from Andy, deciding to respond.

AP 4ever

Andy Davis Dupe 🤠 - Andy

Michael B. Jordan's Wife 😍 - Paisley

Andy Davis Dupe 🤠

Hey Lili

I wish you could come to my game

We might lose 😔

Michael B. Jordan's Wife 😍

Hey Andy

You guys aren't going to lose

You're great at soccer

Andy Davis Dupe 🤠

Yeah but your kind of my good luck charm

Michael B. Jordan's Wife 😍

How am I your good luck charm?

Andy Davis Dupe 🤠

Whenever your at my games, we always win

Plus I like it when we always get ice cream afterwards

Michael B. Jordan's Wife 😍

You're making me want ice cream rn 😭

Andy Davis Dupe 🤠

Maybe after Kym's party, we could get some?

Michael B. Jordan's Wife 😍

Sure

But good luck on your game 🫶🏾

Andy Davis Dupe 🤠

Thanks Lili!!

See you later

Michael B. Jordan's Wife 😍

See you later

Paisley had finished getting dressed, now wearing a white denim skirt, lace trimmed top, a green sweater, and loafers. "I'm ready!" the girl exclaimed, walking out of her room.  Her parents eventually dropped her off, leaving her alone. As she entered the room, she noticed that the other girls were wearing face masks. "Hey, Paze." Malia greeted, hugging the girl. "Hey, Lia."

Now wearing a face mask, the girl was sitting on the floor. "So, Paisley. Do you have a crush on anyone?"

"No. Why?" Kym focused on doing her nails, "I thought you were going to say Andy. You know, since you two are friends and all. How do you not have feelings for him?"

"Me and him are just friends. What we feel for each other is nothing but platonic."  Kym laughed, smiling. "Have you seen the way he looks at you? He stares at you like he's some lost puppy."

"That isn't true. He looks at a lot of people that way." Paisley was deep in thought now, thinking about Andy. Was what Kym said true? Did Andy really look at her like a lost puppy? "Paze? Paze!"

"Huh? Sorry, Lia. What is it?"

"The other girls are going to the Ledge. Are you coming?" Paisley nodded, deciding to tag along.

If only she knew what was about to go down.

THE WHOLE SCHOOL ARRIVED AT THE LEDGE, many of the girls staring at Andy as he got off his bike. "Yo, we just had soccer, and we kicked St. Catherine's ass, 3-0. Even though their field sucks." Paisley smiled, walking up to him. "See? I told you that you'd win."

"Yeah, you were. But it was pretty lonely that you weren't there." The dark skinned girl playfully rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms. "Well, next time I'll go to your game so you won't be lonely." Andy smile softly, staring into her eyes.  How was she always so pretty?

"I dare one of you guys to jump in! Come on! Let's go." Aaron stated, earning a few looks from the kids.  "Jump off the ledge, Aaron? You'd break both your legs on impact and your spine."  Long story short, Stacy offered to go.  Her and Lydia were in a heated argument about that which ended with Stacy jumped off the cliff and into the water.

"Oh no! Is she dead?" Paisley questioned, looking down.  "I hope not.  We're going to be in so much trouble." Malia answered, playing with her hair.  Lucas stared at Lydia, "Hi."

"Hi." Stacy emerged from the water, waving at everyone. "She did it!" Malia exclaimed as the others cheered.  "Yeah!" As Paisley smiled, Andy felt butterflies in his stomach.  He liked her a lot but he needed to get over his crush on her eventually.  Maybe it was time for him to move on.

If only he knew what trouble it would cause.

Maya Speaks 💫:

Andy is so smitten with her it's crazy 😭 like Paisley you need to see that he has feelings for you and that what you have isn't platonic

Writing the next chapter is going to HURT like I'm not ready for it 😭 him and Lydia kissing??? That's one way to move on ig 💀 the angst tho?? I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to execute but I hope it goes well

Also do you guys like how I've written my ocs so far?? Again it's been a while since I was in middle school so I'm hoping their a bit accurate 😭