seven. paisley and the senior citizen center! (ft. stacy friedman!)

THE NEXT DAY, PAISLEY WAS AT THE senior citizen center to complete community service

THE NEXT DAY, PAISLEY WAS AT THE senior citizen center to complete community service. She was currently playing bingo with two elderly women, laughing when they bickered about who won. "I won fair and square!"

"No you didn't! You cheated!"

"Did not! What do you think, dear?"

"Uh... I think it's a tie. Maybe play against other people?"

"You're right. I bet I'll beat more people than you."

"Not if I do it first!" As the two ladies walked away arguing, Paisley smiled. She was having fun with the senior citizens, whether it was helping set up activities or spending time with them.  The curly haired girl decided to take a short walk through the center, noticing Stacy pushing a cart full of books.  "Stacy? What are you doing here?"

The brunette turned around, giving her an awkward smile.  "Hey, Paisley... I was just going to give some books to the elderly.  What are you doing here?"

"I'm here for community service."

"That's nice."

"Yeah."  The two girls walked side by side as silence consumed them.  That's when they saw Andy on his phone. "Andy? Oh, hey!"

"Yo. Hey, Lili." Andy stated, causing Paisley's cheeks to feel warm. The feeling was still new to her as she tried to ignore it. "Hey, Andy."

"What are you doing here?" Stacy asked him. "I'm just visiting my grandma. She's taking a nap right now, so I got to sit here till I get picked up." The brunette smiled at him, "It's so sweet that you visit her."

"Yeah, my moms say they'll take away my Xbox if I don't so." Paisley playfully rolled her eyes, "You kind of play on it a lot."

"I don't."

"I've been to your house, Andy so I know what I'm talking about." Andy scoffed, "Fine. You win."

"I know." she stated with a smile. Andy couldn't help but look at her, his cheeks turning red. He was dating Lydia for a few weeks now and he wasn't over Paisley yet. He kissed Lydia, took her on dates, talked to her yet the girl would still be on his mind. "So... are you excited about your Bar Mitzvah?"

"Yeah, it should be alright."

"That's dope."  Paisley snorted, earning a look from Stacy.  "I was thinking of something funny.  Sorry."  Andy was eventually going to be picked up, getting up from the chair.  "Bye, Andy!" Stacy exclaimed.

"Oh...bye.  Bye, Lili!"

"Bye, Andy!"  Once the boy was gone, Stacy stared at her.  "How do you not like him?"

"What do you mean?" The brunette rolled her eyes, "You know what I mean.  He's really cute and you're friends with him so how do you not have a crush on him?"

"Me and him are just friends.  Plus, why are you actually here?"

"I told you already."

"You came here just to flirt with him, didn't you?"

"No! Why, is it that obvious?"

"Yes, it is."

"Come on, do you at least think he's kind of cute?" Paisley sighed, "Okay, maybe a little."

"Just a little?"

"Okay, I'll admit. He's really cute but he probably doesn't even like me that way." Stacy scoffed, "Are you kidding? He looks at you like your his whole world!"

"You're just exaggerating."

"Paisley, everyone can see it. Why can't you? I can see it, Malia and Lucas probably do too, even Kym sees it." Paisley stood in silence, deep in her thoughts. Could Stacy be right? This all seemed new to her. I mean, how could she be so blind to how Andy felt for her?

A FEW DAYS LATER, PAISLEY WAS BACK AT THE SENIOR citizen center, sitting with Andy, his grandmother, and Stacy. They were putting a puzzle together and it was going well so far. "Don't you love puzzles?" Stacy asked as she picked up a piece. "Puzzles are corny."

"You're missing out. Puzzles are kind of fun." Paisley stated, causing Andy to nod his head. "Of course they are! I was just kidding when I said that they were corny."

"Really?" Paisley questioned as she placed a puzzle piece on the table. Stacy turned to Andy, "I have a question.  Is Lydia a good kisser?"

"She's a'ight."

"A'ight? Huh.  Probably because you were her first kiss."

"No, she's told me she's kissed a bunch of guys before."

"At camp?"

"Yes."

"Does her tight-lipped technique suggest a high level of experience?

"Nah, it's like she thinks she's kissing a stuffed animal or something. Plus, every time I try to move my hand, she starts laughing, says she's mad ticklish."

"Twenty points for me!" Andy smiled, "Get it, Grandma!" Stacy took out her phone, "Want a picture of you and your grandma to prove to your moms that you're here?" Andy nodded his head, "Uh, yeah. That's lowkey a good idea." As Stacy turned on the camera, Paisley smiled while Andy and his grandmother put up the middle finger.

As Paisley was leaving, Andy walked up to her. "Lili!" The girl turned around, wearing a smile. "Hey. What's up?"

"I have a question. Let's say two people are in a relationship but one person in the relationship has feelings for someone else. What would you do?"

"Uh... I'd tell the person who I'm dating the truth. It's better to tell them than letting them find out too late." The boy smiled, nodding his head. "Is that all or?"

"Yeah, yeah. So... see you at school?"

"See you at school, Andy."

Little did she know that he would listen to her advice.

Maya Speaks 💫:

The long awaited update has arrived!! Sorry for the wait!! I gave you guys Paisley and Andy crumbs in this chapter I'm sorry 😔

I'm so excited to write the next chapter 🤭 I have so much planned for it