It Was Always You - Chapter 3

So hey guys! I'm back as always! Hehe PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THIS CHAPTER! Thank you! So yeah how was it? Since TaeTae is my biased i had a lots of his photo! My photo gallery grew to 6000+ photos when I became an A.R.M.Y XD and it's reaching 7000 photos soon I guess so yeah I'll try to add every photo in every chapter haha. I'll update as soon as possible tomorrow maybe or maybe even tonight!

I sat down at my usual spot the next morning smiling and grinning stupidly thinking about Mark changing...I got up and walk out of class since only some student is here...I saw Taehyung walking toward me...I smile but as we got to each other he just walk right pass me....

" Taehyung? " I called turning around...he took one glance at me before walking off...what is wrong with him?..

" Tae-"

" G'morning..." Mark interrupt me..

" morning.." I turn back around to face Mark....

" you're so pretty " he pull my cheek...I hugged him...

" you're handsome.." I chuckled..

" but you're prettier.." He pout...

" kyaaaa..." I chirp...

" who were you calling a moment ago? " he ask...

" no one..." I shrug...

" good...now come on let's go.." He held my hand...

" so are you still gonna hangout with your friend? " I ask..

" yeah but not too much for now...I'll spend more time with you.." He smile..

" promise? " I ask..

" promise.." He smile...finally he's back!...the bell rang and we headed for class...I sat down and after a moment later Taehyung came in sitting next to me as usual..I took a glance at him and was shock by the bruised at the corner of his lips...

" what happen to you? " I whisper...staring at him eye wide open..

" nothing..." He shook his head..

" this is not okay! " I said lowly...

" I'm fine.." I whisper..Mark tap my hand..

" wanna go get something to eat with me after school? " he ask..

" sure.." I smile and turn back to Taehyung who's staring blankly at the board...I sigh and turn my attention to the lesson...maybe I could get some information from him later..

After class..

It was break time...everybody poured out of class..I quickly got up and followed Taehyung...

" yah! " I called...but he just walk on..

" Taehyung! " I called again...he kept on walking...what's wrong with him today?

" don't even bother with him when he's ignoring you.." Mark wrap his arm around my neck and pull me the other way...

" where are we going? " I ask as we wondered around school..

" finding somewhere private for us.." He grin..

" yah! What are you talking about.." I blushed deeply...

" because I missed you.." He push me against the wall..

" we see each other everyday though.." I shrug...

" I was in pain losing you in just one day.." He lean in and closed the gap between us..his kiss was so aggressive I didn't even know what to do ( eww...I don't know what that means but I thought I it would fit so yeah XD)