chapter 72

prakash didn't stop doing push ups, as he was afraid that pihu might wake up, but there was something that prakash wanted to say to pihu, so he  stopped after confirming that, if pihu is in deep sleep...

he placed his hands on her waist &  her neck , and slowly made her sleep on the floor as she was sleeping on Prakash's back...

after making her sleep on the floor he removed pihu's hair as they were covering her cheek, he gently rubbed pihu's lips and said ...

I know that you, u ... u.. ( prakash stammered a little )

you like that so called Raaz, and that's why you are in a relationship with him but still I think you shouldn't have a boyfriend, do you know why ....

it's because....

..... REASON.....

first ,  you are very young to have a boyfriend..

second, you are more beautiful in comparison to him

third , Right now you should focus on your career not  on him ..

fourth , he is ugly 😏😒

and the fifth reason is , that

he took a deep breath and said....

all those four are just excuses that I made , just to stop you being in a relationship with him...
because I am jealous and unhappy with it..

( prakash was speaking in a gentle way but suddenly he changed his voice in anger  &  said

so you can't have a boyfriend, and if you want one then you should choose me as your boyfriend,
I should be the first candidate in your lovers list...

please.....
remember it...

and he kissed pihu's forehead and said

I love you pihu......

after telling all of the things that were hitting his head, he closed his eyes and went to sleep..

( although prakash is a member of the mafia gang, still his capacity of drinking alcohol is  very low.. )

so as soon he closed his eyes, he fell asleep very quickly...

he was sleeping very close to pihu that they could hear each other's breathing sound , Prakash's breathing was hitting pihu's face..

prakash muscle chest was touching pihu's soft boobs...

she was sleeping in prakash arms just as a cat sleep in its owner's hands...

prakash was holding pihu's waist while sleeping,
he was feeling protected by sleeping with pihu...

so it didn't take him long to fall asleep...
but as soon as prakash was asleep pihu opened her eyes, and looked at him....

she rubbed prakash lips with her  thumb while biting  her own lips in a sexual way ....

and said....

you are unbearably cute prakash, which makes me want to protect you more and more everyday..

I love you so much prakash,
I love you, ( she said while opening prakash shirt button,

she was already very close to prakash but it was not enough for her , so she went a little more close to him and placed her hand on Prakash's  chest ( nipple )......

she was playing with his nipple while smelling the fragrance of his muscles chest in a creepy way ....
as if she was craving for his body for a long time...