(1) 7 minutes

Summary: Taylor and Travis have been best friends since they were 8 years old, completely inseparable. However the summer before their senior year of highschool they find themselves at a party and in a situation they never though they would be in together...stuck in a closet during a round of a dumb teenage party game.

Here is a little visual of the outfits I was thinking for the party 💁🏼‍♀️

VMA afterparty Taylor

And Idk when this was, but here's Travis' outfit

Taylor's POV

It's a boring Saturday at the end of June and I'm lying on my bed reading when I hear my phone go off, knowing it's probably from Travis. Trav and I have been best friends since his family moved nextdoor when we 8, and have been pretty much inseparable ever since. I set my book down finally checking my phone.

Travybear🐻:Hey Tay, do you have any plans for tonight?

Tayprincess👑: Hey! Not yet..why? what's up?

Travybear🐻: Pat is having a party tonight, and we are going. So you better hurry up and get your cute little butt ready cause we are leaving in an hour.

Tayprincess👑: Wait who said that I even wanted to go? Also thinking about my butt are we?

Travybear🐻: I said, duh! 🙄 Also no I wasn't thinking about your butt..get over yourself princess..

Tayprincess👑: Well what if I don't feel like going out? And you are such a bad liar!

Travybear🐻: Come on Tay I want go to the party 🥺...and I'm not lying don't be mean to me...why must you wound me? 💔

Tayprincess👑: You are soo dramatic 🙄 and you can go to a party without me you know.

Travybear🐻: No I can't, If I'm going then you have to come too! Those are the rules!

Tayprincess👑: Umm says who?

Travybear🐻: Me obviously, come on Tay pls! it won't be as much fun without you. 🥺🥺