➤ ˚ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞

When Yura was done answering the call, she went back into her room, and quickly closed her suitcase, and pulled it out. She decided to open the box only when she got back from America.

She left the house, entered the van, with her manager Song Yi, and her assistant Jiwon already aboard.and immediately left the place.

𝐀𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐫

The +82 squad of Jiyong arrived and he got busy drinking, chatting, and laughing until he got drunk. He then walked to the bathroom and bumped into Kiko.

"Oh G... where are you going?"

"Washroom, I'll be back in a minute," he replied with a gummy smile.

"Oh my!.... he's really handsome." That was all Kiko could think when G-Dragon smiled.

When Jiyong returned, his friends were busy dancing, except for Top. He was seated, deep in thought.

"Hyung! Are you okay?" Jiyong asked, somewhat tipsy.

Top just nodded and took a sip of his drink.

"No,something is not right.. Did you have a fight with Noona?" Jiyong inquired.

"Sigh.. I don't know.. maybe we just miss each other too much.."

“Why?” Jiyong asked again as he took another sip of his drink.

"She's been moody lately, and she wants us to be on video call 24/7.. man! It's just overwhelming," he expressed, looking annoyed, as Kiko approached.

"Hey! Aren't you guys having fun?!" Kiko cheerfully asked, pulling Jiyong and Top along. The two just nodded and joined in the merriment.

Meanwhile, Seungri suddenly took a selfie and posted it on his private Instagram account.

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫

As Yura leisurely scrolled through her Instagram feed, she was instantly drawn to Seungri's update, capturing a vibrant moment at a bar with Kiko and other models. The post was adorned with hashtags like

#havingfun, #japan, #Bigbangdude, #Kikonoona, and #party, reflecting the lively atmosphere of the gathering.

Yura's demeanor took a turn, and she couldn't resist reacting to the scene.

xxxcrys_talxxx: Omooo!! It's a party, isn't it!! YAH!!! Lee Seungri

Meanwhile, in the world of 2NE1, Chaerin stumbled upon Seungri's post and reacted promptly.