➤ ˚ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟓

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

After enjoying a refreshing bath, I emerged from the shower to find Jiyong engrossed in his phone. He greeted me with a warm smile before rising to his feet, asking, "Ready to go?" I nodded in affirmation, and we exited the room together.

Upon reaching the lobby, I was met with surprised faces of the other members, including YG Appa. Taeyang, Daesung, and TOP's expressions were a mix of astonishment at my sudden appearance.

"Noona!!" their shocked voices echoed in the lobby.

I waved at them and greeted, "Hi guys, it's been a while."

Curious about my arrival, one of them asked, "When did you get here, Noona?"

"I arrived this morning," I replied casually.

TOP's demeanor caught my attention as he mentioned seeing Seungri in his room the previous night. Concerned, I questioned him, "Hey, TOP, are you okay?" Despite his reassurance, his sad and broken expression hinted at deeper emotions beneath the surface.

Feeling unsettled, I couldn't shake off the feeling that something was amiss, unresolved in TOP's demeanor.

Suddenly, a familiar voice called out to me, and I turned to face my father's secretary, Do Min Joon. Surprised by his presence, I questioned, "Min Joon Oppa, what are you doing here?"

He explained, "The chairman instructed me to attend to you while you're here," leaving me exasperated by the unexpected turn of events.

Before things escalated further, Appa YG intervened, announcing it was time to leave. Jiyong glanced at me, and I reassured him with a smile, "I'll be fine, Min Joon Oppa is here." He nodded in understanding and departed with the others.

"Let's go, Oppa," I said to my father's secretary, and we made our way towards Spirit's. During my time in Japan, I planned to oversee operations at Spirit's while also spending quality time with my boyfriend.

As I delved into work, I was handed last month's reports. As I perused through them, I noted that everything seemed in order, a reassuring sign that all was well within the company.

After wrapping up the signing of a proposal and feeling the exhaustion creep in, I anticipated a well-deserved nap when my phone suddenly rang, displaying Youngbae's name. "Noona, where are you?" he inquired, knitting my brows in confusion.

"I'm currently at Spirit's, why?" I responded with curiosity, wondering about the reason for his call.

"Ah! Have you had lunch yet, Noona?" Youngbae inquired further.

"No, I haven't. I was just about to take a nap," I replied, the prospect of a meal with friends adding a delightful twist to my plans.

"Then, Noona, come join us for lunch. Our friends have invited us, and I was wondering if you're up for it," Youngbae suggested.