CHAPTER 1.

A beautiful, windy, summer. Two boys came to this beautiful world. They were named Gentar and Sopan. And their mother holding them gently in her arms.

The mother smiled and said
"What a beautiful baby... We will take good care of the both of you."
The mother then smiled at the baby, holding it gently still.

~ 5 years after ~
Gentar and Sopan is now 5 year olds. They are in the room by themselves. With their toys.
Gentar: "Give me the toy!"
Sopan: "No! It's mine!"
They were both arguing, whether who will get the toy.
And before Gentar could get it, the door opens right beside them. And the tall figure who was speaking was their mother.
"Gentar, Sopan. What did I tell you about this?"
Said the mother.
Gentar: "But... Sopan was taking my toy! He doesn't want to share it!"
Gentar said with anger. Pointing the toy that Sopan is holding.
Sopan: "This is my toy! And I don't want to share it with you!"
Sopan said defensively.
Their mother then carried the both of them. And started heading toward their beds.
Mother: "Play time is over. Bed time begins. Would you like me to read a bed time story?"
The mother said and grabs a book from the shelf.
Gentar and Sopan: "Yes please!"
Then the mother joined them in the bed, quickly adjusting their blankets.
Mother: "Alright, here it is. I hope you two have a good sleep after I read this."
The mother said softly. Patting their heads gently.
The mother opens the book.
"Once upon a time, there were two little girls who were named Anaya and Karria. They were very good girls. They never fight. They always share, love, and take care of each other. And always helps their sick mother. They always strive so they can buy their mother medicine. But one day, they arrive home from picking up berries. They saw their mother on the bed, not breathing anymore. They quickly went to check on her. But it was too late. They cry their eyes out. Repeating their mother's name. But they have to also let it go. And a few days later. The mother was buried to her grave. And the girls hugged each other and said, "No matter what happens, we'll take care of each other, okay?"
Karria said. And Anaya nods. The end."
The mother closes the book, and sees the boys sleeping. The mother smiles and kisses their foreheads. And said,
"Goodnight, little princes."
She then gets out of bed, and walks toward the door, opening it. And closing the lights and closes the door.

~ Morning ~
Gentar and Sopan wakes up, and smells the fragrance of the cooking. They quickly got up and headed downstairs, and quickly sit down the dinning table.
The mother looked back and saw them. While she was cooking food.
"Oh, goodmorning boys! How was your sleep?"
She said.
"It was okay, ma. Hmm, smells nice! What are you cooking mommy?"
Sopan and Gentar said. While sniffing the cooking fragrance.
"Oh, I'm cooking hatdogs and fried rice."
She said while flipping the rice.
Gentar: "Ohhh! Can't wait to try your delicious food!"
He said.
The mother chuckled. Clearly pleased by his words.
Meanwhile Sopan...
Sopan: "Hmm.. We do still have school.. So I better hurry up."
Sopan said worriedly.
Gentar: "Chill, it's still 6:00 A.M., it starts 8:00 A.M., don't be so worried."
Gentar said while patting his brother's shoulder.
The mother finished cooking and served them.
Gentar, without hesitation, he started eating like it was the only food left for him.
On the other hand, Sopan. Was shocked to see Gentar eating like that.
They both finish and Gentar said,
"I'm going upstairs to take a shower. Don't ever knock the bathroom door.😒"
He said.
Sopan: "Oh I will."
Sopan said laughing softly.
Gentar then storms off, going upstairs and locking the bathroom door.

END OF CHAPTER 1.