-7 Aftermath

Oh, honey, let me tell you about Aksh Sehgal. That man's got more charm than a smooth jazz saxophonist.

I mean, seriously, he could sweet-talk a cactus into blooming. So there I was, minding my own business, when he waltzed in.

The urge to kiss me? Oh, it practically oozed out of him like melted chocolate. But then, just like that, he vanished into thin air, leaving me standing there like a deer caught in headlights.

And me?

Well, I turned into a puddle of emotions, melting right into his arms. Yeah, he's my whole universe, but we're not exactly penning love letters , you know?

Thank the stars for my rock-solid confidante, Nia. She's my ride-or-die, my emotional Sherpa. When I'm bawling my eyes out, she's right there, patting my back like a pro. Honestly, what would I do without her? Probably drown in a sea of tissues and self-pity.

But Nia? She's got my back, soothing me like a kid with a scraped knee.

The sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm, golden glow across the quiet room. I sat on the edge of the bed, my fingers tracing the delicate embroidery on the pillowcase. The memories flooded back-the stolen glances, the whispered promises, the secret rendezvous.

Aksh had been my weakness, my partner in clandestine adventures. We had shared laughter and secrets, our hearts entwined in a dance of longing. But fate had other plans. Our love was a fragile thing, hidden away from prying eyes, like a delicate flower blooming in the shadows.

Nia, my best friend, had always sensed something between us. Her knowing smile spoke volumes, and yet we kept our secret close. We had different paths to follow, dreams that couldn't intertwine. And so, we had decided to break the news gently, to let Nia in on our truth.

But life has a way of twisting our intentions. The day we were supposed to reveal our love, tragedy struck. I was stuck in something which I had no say in and it all went in the drain . I pressed my hand to my stomach, reminder of the sweet anticipation we once felt, the promise of a future we would never share.

Tears blurred my vision as I thought of our last moments together-the way he held me, the way he was excited to crack it to the world about us , more importantly his parents. It was a bittersweet memory, a love cut short by circumstance. And now, here I was, alone with my secret, my heart heavy with regret.

Nia sat across from me, her eyes filled with compassion. She knew, of course. She had always known. But she respected my silence, allowing me to keep our love hidden. It was a delicate balance, a dance of loyalty and unspoken truths.

I took a deep breath, my voice trembling. "Nia,"

She leaned forward, her expression gentle. "I'm listening."

I hesitated, my heart pounding. "I...we."

Nia's smile was sad but understanding. "Shut up bitch," she said softly.

"Just get your ass up and come downstairs looking like a Barbie you're hmm? ."

I blinked back tears.
"You're not angry?"

She shook her head.

"Whatever it is I don't want to know not because I am not interested it's just that I can't see you sad"

I smiled this time a full blown generous smile when I moved to hug her she closed the door on my face .wow. what's with people and banging the door on my face

I remind myself again whatever it is I am here to be with my friends not for him

I needed him the most he left me alone and didn't tend to listen to me once,
am I that hard to be trusted?

This is what I thought but now it feels like I shouldn't let him go.

Having him this close just make me cross boundaries to make him mine again.

To tell him each and every thing which took place that day.

To prove him wrong.
To prove us right.

I don't know if it's hate or love but
I won't let him go even if I hate him.

Nia went out right after the emotional session we had and I chose to dolled up myself cause a Barbie like me couldn't afford to cry over men like Aksh.

I am heading downstairs probably to have a chit chat ?

Well I was dragged here so I have no idea what on earth we'll be doing
Probably ask Nevan to take me to the club or with my office friends nah they're boring rags.

Well well well I am overthinking again.
I am looking hawt red corset with black flared skirt and a ash coloured denim jacket on top of it I did minimal makeup with just 26 coats of mascara so my lashes can look bigger than his ........

well well we won't go to that part now , then I topped my plumpy rosy lips with sexy red dior lipstick and paired up with my Louis Vuitton stilletos.
I look like a bomb no doubt , no nazar please.

Walking down the stairs I spot my same boring friends Nevan and Nia but oh wait there's someone new with them .

I walked down the stairs my heels clicking the ground.

Then I cheerfully entered the mansions hall
Saying
Hola Amigos

Then I wrapped my hands around Nia's neck and planted a kiss on her cheek, she quickly backed and give me a very ugly looking glance

"I am straight bitch" I said rolling my eyes

Then the devil in the picture spoke non other than Nevan
I turned to look up at him

"Did you miss your Italian classes babygirl ?"

"Wo spanish hai Nevan Babygurlll "

I spoke batting my eyelashes like a doll I am .

Narcissistic much ? But what can I do I love Meeee.

Every body including the staff and kitchen members started laughing and the new guy in the picture gave a smug look to Nevan.

Who's now fumbling with a certain restaurant pamphlet in his hands.

The new guy in the picture spoke both of his hands on his thighs and he stands up

"We'll talk about this later I need to go my princess is waiting for me "

he smiled saying that princess part , a genuine smile and my heart melted there are still some people who treat their partner's like Queen.

"But she's not alone buddy you can chill with us her babysitter's are there-" Nevan said.

"Babysitter?" I asked

"Why do you have any problem" Nevan asked with a poker face.

"No why I would be having problem but why does his girlfriend need a babysitter ?" I asked.

Everybody in the hall bursted in laugh including kitchen staff members and I was hella confused.

Extreme late updateeee

So sorry but there are certain situations in life we can't handle so here it is now

Enjoyyyyy

Also a cliff hanger 🤭
Can you guess who the new character is ?