Chapter 44 Cutie

Jade: Bro how is he little? He's both age wise and height wise older and taller than you yourself! You're above average when it comes to height!

Namjoon: Well I've always been little, especially since 5th, ever since even if I'm older or taller she doesn't even bother and calls me "little" ONLY because she can't call me "shortie" anymore.

Sia: Y/n?! You bullied Namjoon... Very bad Y/n. Did not expect this from you.

Y/n: You be with him for 1 day, only 1 day and you'll say nothing to me. This man is not what he seems like.

Kia: What could he possibly do?

Y/n: Oh he's not that innocent. It's literally a really bad experience. I thought he was good, ok? I didn't expect this.

Namjoon: What 'bad' did I do? Huh, so much I did to celebrate your birthday and you say all this. I'm angry now. Huh!

He turned away like a little kid who got angry. Huh, and people say he's older than me. Cute.

Y/n: Aww, Namjoon-ie is angry. And some people were talking about Joon being older than me.

Namjoon: Yahh what kind of a girl are you? Instead of saying sorry you're teasing me.

Y/n: 'Cause I know in the end that's what I'd have to do to make you talk.

Namjoon: I have no good friends. Huh what kind of people did I make friends with. I'm so unlucky.

I and Joonie had a patch up and soon PD uncle came to us.

Bang PD: First of all, Happy Birthday Y/n. Second on behalf of BTS and the company we have a surprise. But there's a little bit of your part as well. The girls are joining BTS!! But since the current place you guys are living in can't fit more people, I was wondering if you would help find a place for the WHOLE of BTS to stay at.

Y/n: They can stay in my house no, sir? It has 9 bedrooms including a master bedroom and one guest room. Except the master bedroom all other rooms have 2 beds joined together. So will do no sir.

Bang PD: Ok that sounds good we'll move tomorrow. Ok?

Y/n: Ok sir.

He walked away from there. Then I turned around to see that Namjoon had disappeared. I went to the girls and asked and they said they've been training for 2 straight years. They are actually debuting?! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! Namjoon announced about the sextet's debut. Tomorrow the girls are called to the company to decide their roles in the group while the boys will do the shifting work. A little while later we cut the cake. It was sooo big!

After the cake cutting and distributing session, we all said bye to ARMY and then left for home

After the cake cutting and distributing session, we all said bye to ARMY and then left for home. I guess Home's' till tomorrow.