Totally devoted to disturbing the peace

Barbed Wire Smash laughed while shooting wires from his body at people at the waterfront. A couple sitting at a table turned to them, then the woman screamed as more people turned to him. His wires then grabbed the table as the couple got up slightly, before he pulled the table away, knocking the couple down.

"AHH!" the man yelped.

Barbed Wire Smash kept laughing as people ran off as part of his wire hit a railing near the river.

"AHH!" the woman screamed.

"Run! Run you puny Human!" Barbed Wire Smash roared, as the couple ran off. "When I'm done, Blood stark and Night Rogue will be proud!"

He shot more wires from his body, one of which pulled a small standing seat, causing a man to fall off it, as another bent down near the railing. Another then pulled a bin away near a third man leaning against the railing.

"AGHH!" a woman cried, as another wire wrapped around her legs.

"Putrids, minions of evil, rise up!" Barbed Wire Smash commanded, holding up the shell.

He threw a bunch of slime from it on the ground.

"Arise!" he commanded.

The pieces of slime all rose up, and then turned into Putrids, which were all grey creatures, with small horns on their heads, purple eyes, with red stripes on their chests and shoulders, while carrying a club each. They all began banging the ends of their clubs against the ground, while patting their heads with their other hands, while growling.

"Yes!" Barbed Wire Smash laughed. "Yes!"

He laughed again as the Putrids separated.

"Destroy them all!" he commanded.

A Putrid knocked over a man and pinned him to the ground with its club, then another pounced on a woman as she fell over, then pinned her to the ground. More people turned and ran away screaming, as a third lifted a table over, making a man sitting at it fall out of his chair.

Freddie fully morphed ducked down - putting his hand on the ground - and kicked one in the leg, then he sideways handspringed to his left, kicking it slightly, then he rolled away as another tried to hit him. He then got to his knees while turning around, then he jumped up and somersaulted forward, before landing crouched down near a table, then he turned to Barbed Wire Smash.

Trina ran along towards some near the harbour railing and some trees. She jumped and twirled around sideways as two tried to whack her in the legs, then she blocked a kick from another two with her forearms. She then turned and grabbed a fifth's foot as it tried to kick her, then she pulled on it, making it fall onto its back. She then blocked another pairs clubs, then wrapped her arms around them, then he spun while getting between them, making them flip onto their backs. She then spun around and grabbed another's arm as it tried to hit her, then she lifted it up and threw it over her, causing it to fly past more before it crashed into a wall, sticking to it.

Sam back flipped away from one, then hit its club with her fists, then she spun around and smacked its chest, then she spun around and smacked another's chest, knocking them down. She then grabbed a third's club, followed by a fourth, then she hit the fourth's forearm, making it drop its club, then she turned and smacked the third's chest, knocking it down, as she brought her castle fists down on them.

Freddie jumped out of the river, then grabbed one by the face and pulled it down into it. He quickly did the same with another, then another, then another, then another two at the same time.

Carly sideways handspringed along steps with bushes on past a few. She then jumped over ones club as it tried to whack her, then she jumped sideways onto the ground as another tried to whack her with its club.

"Hyah!" she shouted, slicing at its chest.

She turned around and crouched down as it fell to the ground.

Trina turned to Barbed Wire Smash, who laughed and shot wires at him. Freddie got up and spun around while backing away, then braced himself as the wires got close, but then Sam got between them using her castle body, which the wires wrapped around.

Barbed Wire Smash pulled on his wires, pulling Sam forward slightly, but then Freddie grabbed her shoulders,Barbed Wire Smash then shot more wires from his body, getting Freddie and Sam to look up.

"Let's finish this." Trina said.

"Right." Carly agreed.

The sentai ran onto the beach. Trina activated her rider kick and jumped, the kick hit Barbed Wire Smash, Who then fell onto the ground and blew up.

"WHOO!" the Sentai whooped.

"All right!" Sam cheered. "We did it!"

"Yeah!" Carly said.

Soon back at the rangers base, Sam came down the steps, carrying a red jacket, the rangers and Spencer were sitting on the deck out the back. Sam soon joined them.

" Good view from here" Freddie said

" Yep" Trina said, taking a swig of her beer.